• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I have been using the Hotforex demo platform for the last 2 weeks.
The spreads are not as good as my live account with SLM but I do like the 500:1 leverage.

I e-mailed them 5 days ago and still have not recieved a reply.
SLM reply immedialtely so a little dissapionted in Hotforex.

Maybe someone here can answer some questions.

How easy is it to contact them in case there is a query that needs urgent attention? I am in the UK and understand they are in Mauritius.

Is 500:1 leverage offered to everyone with a live account?

Do they also provide trading on Indexes like the CAC and Nasdaq?

Thanks for any help.

Any of you US accounts? What's the largest account size here? Having trouble finding broker to accept US accounts with high leverage, so appreciate your responses!

im not using US account, but im using HotForex as my broker, so far is very good broker for me. no payout problem(im using alert pay) and prompt customer service(i managed to get hotforex upper management skype contact, every time i have a problem, he will solve me immediately, no delayed).

now they giving 50% withdraw bonus and free trader signal and for me, the trader signal is accurate although u not getting it everyday.

http://www.hotforex.com/?refid=8743]HotForex affiliate #8743Link

Any of you US accounts? What's the largest account size here? Having trouble finding broker to accept US accounts with high leverage, so appreciate your responses!

I have been with them for a month.....I have had a handful of brokers over the last 5 yrs.....hotforex has excellent service to date.

If they continue with their good service...this company will go a long way....they will rule when it comes to non USA brokers.

They have metal pairs and indices.

I normally do not leave recommendations...as things can change.

I pray the service is as good 6 months from now. :) Tired of scam artists and poor service.

To date they have been outstanding.....head and shoulders above the rest.

Last edited:
are they nice becasue they will not be nice at some point ?

anyone has inside information of mauritius licence ? becasue cyprus is big **** & maritius is even more far away ..

client desk is british .. hmmmmm let the inside man speak ..

Total POS "broker"

MT4 server down for going on 30 minutes. Web site offline.

Actually picked up the phone to call them (YES, IN MAURITIUS) & try to have them close the trades on their end. Reached somebody. He said he couldn't even close the trades (?!). Never heard of such a thing.

Totally unacceptable performance. Moving my money out. Hope I don't have problems with that.

Last edited:
Is privacy part of your concern?

Nothing comes from blaming each other.

Last edited:
Back