• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
This is my chat with them for "Devang, Ahmedabad, India" issue
See also, they does not care even FPA site to replying here
1.png2.png3.png

hi, I just don't understand you guyz who are just complaining about the brokers, especially major companies such as hotforex I don't think they are scamming people out there, I use them and use 2 other brokers in the same time but I set hotforex as the main broker for me since 5 months and I have been with them since January 2011 never ever had an issue with anything ... everything seems to work well, seriously guyz I never doubted this company big companies never mess with their reputation .. surely they wont scam.

Just made my another withdrawal yesterday, so far I have no problems, I may not be an expert trader and what works for me might not work for others, but I know a decent broker when I see one. I hope they open an office here in the philippines soon. that would be awesome! :D

I have been trading with Hotforex for the last three years. In this year i have earned $750 profit so far.Its really an easy and customer supported broker for the traders.New traders can continue their trade without much lose here coz it helps them to understand the strategy which they can see clearly on the screen.

My hotforex issue (acc. # 54684) has been resolved.

I have received full account withdrawal at this April 17, 2012.

It took long one and half month for the resolution.

It wouldn't possible without your help and co-operation.

Thanks to all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Case post (please ignore)

Here is the myfxbook statement
HotforexScam System | Myfxbook

Here is the mt4 terminal snapshot
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3526907/review/hotforx_scam.png

I deposited $178 and made around $1157 profit in 2 weeks.
While paying out time hotforex simply denied to give me any profit.
They have corrected the balance (excluded the whole account profit) by showing a fake withdrawal.

Hotforex has threaten me that they will block my initial deposit as well.
I was using a 100% scalping robot.
While withdrawal time they denied to pay me out.

These kind of forex brokers are getting Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius license with a small amount of money and carrying on their (STEALING) business remotely from different countries/locations.

Last edited:
wow 1k in that short time ... please man share you ea I would like to try it with Hotforex !

I believe hotforex is a decent broker since it had a great service from the very start I began using their service. and most important of all, I'm not losing money in the market, though not get rich overnight, my careful trading ensure my steady profits to some extent.

I wounder what happend to that guy with the magical EA.. won't he share it, or could he be hiding something dirty behind it :) happy trading every one :) just like the zohan. EVERYTHING IS SILKY SMOOTH :)

Back