• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
good luck for every one ... I have joined the contest and I am willing to win some money

I see they also have a 'refer a friend' promotion, when your friend funds his account with say, $300, you get $60 ;) just rounding up all my friends lol

Everyone can join. Just read your post and i opened an account just now. I will give it a try and who knows :cool:

ahhhhh great, who knows i am that lucky person :) by the way I have received one more email regarding refer a friend offer its also looks interesting they offering good bonuses.

I like the referral thingy, but Im one of those traders that almost have no friends that trade :( man when i talk about trading there jaws drop LOL but its a postive step by hotforex if you ask me with the contest and referral programs, i hope they keep it up :)

I like the referral thingy, but Im one of those traders that almost have no friends that trade :( man when i talk about trading there jaws drop LOL but its a postive step by hotforex if you ask me with the contest and referral programs, i hope they keep it up :)

@henyo: Man I have one suggestion for you try to add frnds via forums, Its easiest and safe way to get touch in same field :)

nice initiative from hotforex I really appreciate that they give opportunities to the traders to make money by that kind of contests I think referral contest is so interesting and I will try to participate to earn some money else :)

@henyo: Man I have one suggestion for you try to add frnds via forums, Its easiest and safe way to get touch in same field :)

good suggestion, but I think better to add friends you personally know, friends who will deposit good funds so you can get good rewards )

just mark this and will find opportunity to do the referral jobs.

yeah referral rewards are great you just need to be convincing and also you need to really advice and refer good things to the people you know so you will gain more friends and more money and make you circle of trust bigger

it can be, but its kinda hard, I was never the type of guy who would go through a campaign but I still see it as a positive move by the broker :)

Back