• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
hot month? its more like typhoon season here in south east asia LOL (im way out of topic sorry) :D

I think many people will have more time in the contest during the summer time, Btw, Are there many people in southeast Asia trading forex?

Hotfrex multiple disaster...

Hotforex MT4 has no connection and the official website is also not online, is there anything serious to be worried, any hotforex representative please reply here. Am really panicked a lot as i have huge funds(huge for me) there

I too am having troubles with Hotforex. The MT mobile for Ipad which was great just went offline one day about two months ago and now doesn't work at all. Hotforex on my chat enquiry have offered no explanation and don't seem overly concerned about it. To my email I have had no reply at all. They are still offering it on App Store.

The MT Iphone App worked okay but now is telling me I have internet connection problems. Strange when everything else is I log on to is fine. Last week I logged into a few all in green showing good profits. I started to close them off then I realised my balance was going down not up. They weren't greens at all. It was showing correctly on the close page in small letters, but the main account page, green in large letters.

Last but not least my MT3 scambles all the profits so I don't know where I am with it, and that has been like that for about 2 weeks. God forbid I have to go back to their really un-userfriendly webtrader. I am really starting to regret going Hotforex.

I too am having troubles with Hotforex. The MT mobile for Ipad which was great just went offline one day about two months ago and now doesn't work at all. Hotforex on my chat enquiry have offered no explanation and don't seem overly concerned about it. To my email I have had no reply at all. They are still offering it on App Store.

The MT Iphone App worked okay but now is telling me I have internet connection problems. Strange when everything else is I log on to is fine. Last week I logged into a few all in green showing good profits. I started to close them off then I realised my balance was going down not up. They weren't greens at all. It was showing correctly on the close page in small letters, but the main account page, green in large letters.

Last but not least my MT3 scambles all the profits so I don't know where I am with it, and that has been like that for about 2 weeks. God forbid I have to go back to their really un-userfriendly webtrader. I am really starting to regret going Hotforex.

I am using hotforex on my ipad2 and iphone 4s and they are running really well, Are you using Mt4 mobile from the appstore?

I recommend Android users to use Metatrader4 from Meta Quotes for their trading wither with HotForex or any other broker.
It is a very reliable and fast software. It is much better than the actual software offered from the brokers.
HotForex is offering a VPS service, which we are currently testing. We will report on the reliability and speed after a few weeks of testing.

I recommend Android users to use Metatrader4 from Meta Quotes for their trading wither with HotForex or any other broker.
It is a very reliable and fast software. It is much better than the actual software offered from the brokers.
HotForex is offering a VPS service, which we are currently testing. We will report on the reliability and speed after a few weeks of testing.

i think its the MT4 mobile, yeah i have it on and it seems cool, better than the hotforex mobile platform LOL thanks for sharing :D

Back