Hotforex Deposit Scam

jitujain041

Recruit
Hello,
Horforex not giving my funds in my account. I was deposited with liberty reserve 4100$. And i received the notification pin of funds depsoit as usual. The company is not crediting my forex account. they just saying they did not receive funds. After a talk with liberty reserve support they have told me that the merchant have your money and they scamming you.

Please help me to get my Funds

Was this case solved? I am wondering if trade with thema and all cases I found on forum are solved, this one is unclear for me... No answer from case claimer. Anyone knows details?

It appears that the original claimant didn't want to be bothered with generous offers to assist him and dropped of the face of the Earth.

This means we'll never know if the issue was real or not.

Maybe the client had found help from 4Xangels, would like any update if 'f-man' has??!!

However, not weird anymore to find an unknown come to FPA, post 1 or few posts in a new Scam Case thread against a broker, leave the case open and disappear forever:mad:

The client never contacted us. Knowing how HotForex works, it is not possible that he deposited any funds and they were not credited in his account.

Back