HotForex erase mine acc. - RESOLVED

I love those guys all of them there, thy are good people. Thinking that I'm victim.
but not . I'm happy, whit the happy end.

Last edited:
They ask me to sign the contract and they open mine acc. whit old condition and we talk good long, they are nice people . LP for give them cut because of the bridge. They are fixing more new LP.

Last edited:
too hasty in posting negative reactions

You should have learn now that before posting negative comments, try contacting the company first and try to resolve everything. As FPA said(which is true) most companies are willing to solve issues.

Once you posted negative comment especially lengthy ones, some people would just read only the beginning of your post but not everything. If they see your false negative experience they might opt not to try such broker. Destructive comments will definitely hurt good companies.

you almost got me with it...

goodluck with your trading

BTH:

simon edwards did a good analysis and comments to the problem. Two thumbs up for you bro.

You should have learn now that before posting negative comments, try contacting the company first and try to resolve everything. As FPA said(which is true) most companies are willing to solve issues.

Once you posted negative comment especially lengthy ones, some people would just read only the beginning of your post but not everything. If they see your false negative experience they might opt not to try such broker. Destructive comments will definitely hurt good companies.

you almost got me with it...

goodluck with your trading

BTH:

simon edwards did a good analysis and comments to the problem. Two thumbs up for you bro.

Too be fair is the problem really resolved , have they restored his account with full profits or have they just given him a new account with his original deposit and blamed the liquidity provider?

The key to this whole thing to me is why have they banned FapTurbo?
Used correctly it generates profits without "cheating" , when a broker blatantly blocks you from making a profit alarm bells should ring loudly

Second thing , in the FPA Reviews section they have a 5 star rating , all singing praises of the broker. Nothing in life is perfect.

Alarm bells......

Hot Forex did good. I did scru ab.

Because I live on small island /no much service here/ I slow down whit signing contract. I trade tru mini laptop or mine windows phone. both of them are piece scrap. Maybe I' ll make a move "Mine trading hours" so you'll see mine stupid thinks. I connect to the net 5 times per 5 minutes when I'm whit the lap. because of broken USB were is Internet on the Go. I do not use workstation etc.. there is no EA or anything . All I have are the original ones. I use simple MA 3 and 5, 50 and 200 and Exposure indicator If I'm with mine pocket laptop. Most of the time I'm whit mine Windows phone because is on better condition.

Last edited:
there is no problem

It's misunderstood .

My Name is Krasimir Bonchev,

I am the guy who wrote this and post this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/12827-hotforex-erase-mine-acc.html

It was a misunderstanding from my part. Hot Forex has been very good to me.

The account that was disabled was the demo account and I thought it was the real account…I got paranoid…

Hot Forex is the most solid broker that I joined…My account is growing day by day…no problem…

Sorry guys…but I think I found the only broker that accepts my strategy..

Thank you Hot Forex you are the best.

PS

My wife wrote this because my English is not so good….

Last edited:
It's misunderstood .

My Name is Krasimir Bonchev,

I am the guy who wrote this and post this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/12827-hotforex-erase-mine-acc.html

It was a misunderstanding from my part. Hot Forex has been very good to me.

The account that was disabled was the demo account and I thought it was the real account…I got paranoid…

Hot Forex is the most solid broker that I joined…My account is growing day by day…no problem…

Sorry guys…but I think I found the only broker that accepts my strategy..

Thank you Hot Forex you are the best.

PS

My wife wrote this because my English is not so good….

Why would a LP "order the broker to freeze a demo account"

Why did the broker freeze a demo account.

I'm glad that you think they are a good broker.

I prefer to go on the evidence before me , and that is simply , "Why would a broker that claims to "make money on the spread" ban an EA that with the right use can be profitable.......whether you win or lose is irrelevant as they make money on the spread.

The only reason they would do this is simple. They are a low end bucketshop , if you win they lose , therefore they will do anything hey can to keep you from profit

Back