Hotforex Execution Alert

shahkhal654

Recruit
i have opened an account with Hotforex , as the trading begins there was no problem for 1st month , but when i began to make profit , hotforex had withdrawn all my profit and told me that " Our system has detected that you have traded with old prices."

As there are two statement that i have uploaded for proof , when i got draw down , they haven't told me anything but when i made profit they blocked my account .
I will provide the statement . please see the proofs and vote.
thank you

i have opened an account with Hotforex , as the trading begins there was no problem for 1st month , but when i began to make profit , hotforex had withdrawn all my profit and told me that " Our system has detected that you have traded with old prices."

As there are two statement that i have uploaded for proof , when i got draw down , they haven't told me anything but when i made profit they blocked my account .
I will provide the statement . please see the proofs and vote.
thank you

i made loss due to their trading system hanging and not updating prices.
i got 1/3 of refund after posting here on forums.
when i emailed them more than 30 to 40 times they dont listen when i posted here they refunded me only 1/3 amount.
they even gave me threat to remove mine account completely and stop me as their client.
yes people who has problem with them post here dont who dont have problem with them please dont post.

This old price trick is used by all shady market maker brokers I think, you trade at prices that they quote you and in case of error they must notify you immediately, just run away from them, if you plan to earn, also that I found out if you are in Europe most national financial service commissions are connected and if investment company have sent you statements and after some time confiscate profits its case to report to your National financial service commission, they will do the rest connecting another country, it will not be fast but may result in serious penalties, also for instance in Latvia there is system of protection for investors and special law that protect local investors also from foreign investment companies insolvency and fraud 20 000 EUR max. Hello Hotforex Europe.

This old price trick is used by all shady market maker brokers I think, you trade at prices that they quote you and in case of error they must notify you immediately, just run away from them, if you plan to earn, also that I found out if you are in Europe most national financial service commissions are connected and if investment company have sent you statements and after some time confiscate profits its case to report to your National financial service commission, they will do the rest connecting another country, it will not be fast but may result in serious penalties, also for instance in Latvia there is system of protection for investors and special law that protect local investors also from foreign investment companies insolvency and fraud 20 000 EUR max. Hello Hotforex Europe.

i choose hotforex as i thought they care for their customer.
once i made loss due to their system problems i could find it so difficult even to convince them they are at fault.
till u make loss nothing will happen even if there is slippage , but if u make profit then lots of checking . why

I think generally 99% of forex brokers are constructed such way to take your money, there are good exceptions in Australia, UK, USA and also in non regulated Estonia, you just need to search, also brokers who offer bonuses and with big advertising almost are shady ones, but good thing is that with power of internet we can identify them quicker and with new legislations prosecute, look what happens in USA jail time after jail time

thank you , what what should we do to get our money back as we have give time for trading .
there are many brokers like hotforex who took our hard earned money .

Now we have to take aggressive step to step down this type of brokers .

please be a guide to others on this type of matters .

thank you .

thank you , what what should we do to get our money back as we have give time for trading .
there are many brokers like hotforex who took our hard earned money .

Now we have to take aggressive step to step down this type of brokers .

please be a guide to others on this type of matters .

thank you .

because of hotforex i could not trade for so many months as mine money is held there and i cant trade as they are not giving me money in account balance. so i am sitting without any job now due to them. i was trading full time.

i am from india , i haven't complained to regulators , please guide on this matter.
Hotforex had given me a non-sense reason for deducting the amount .
He told that the price on which you have trade does not exist , so how the order get executed then .
Don't go on their Bonus Program .
thank you .

Back