HotForex is a BIG SCAM and CHEATERS and LOOTERS

FearlessVampire

Private
Hi All !

I know you must be thinking that I am angry because I have lost more than $30K with Hotforex. NO, I am not writing because I lost. I am in my full conscious.

WHAT THIS SCAM BROKER DOES ?

1. MARKET-MAKING AND CHART-MANIPULATION

These market-makers and chart-manipulators increase the spread and manipulate the charts so that you can lose your nerves and lose your money with them. They have done it countless number of times, especially with me and I have lost more than $30K with them.

2. WITHDRAWAL NON-SENSE CHANGING RULES

When I joined, they said you can withdraw original deposit to original source and the profit can be withdrawn to your choice of withdrawal method. I have 15 instances where they themselves suddenly changed the rule and started mentally torturing me by delaying the withdrawals purposely. THEY WILL KEEP DOING THIS NON-SENSE not just with me but with everyone.

3. SPREAD WIDENING ON PROFITABLE TRADES

This is the most disgusting thing they have done since I joined them. Initially, I was a newbie and didn't understand their trick but this is what they do. Just open a small lot trade and they won't do anything. And then test it with a bigger lot, and see what they will do when the trade is in profit.

Whenever you tell them these things, they will say "I will close the chat if you keep using abusive language". This is a usual non-sense on their part.

They will do anything to suck every single pint of your blood.

DON'T TRADE WITH THESE MARKET-MAKING SCAM and CHEATING and MENTALLY-TORTURING BROKER.
They will happily take your money and when you make profit and want to withdraw, see what they will do with you.

THE MOST RUBBISH DISGUSTING BROKER.

TRY IT YOURSELF

Because their bonus rubbish is to make you lost and make commission from your trading.

DONT TRADE WITH THESE SCAMMERS.

Also, on any review website, if you find good comments about this scam brokerage, they wouldn't be customer reviews, their own staff, under the instructions of their management, have done those reviews.

Try it yourself

$30K? That's a lot! Do you have any logs or screens to share with us so we can compare with other brokers at the times you believe they scammed you ?

I know this broker.
I work with them for two years.
With them I made ​​big withdrawals skrill and I can assure you that I have never had problems.
They all automatically regarding withdrawals and execution times. You probably have worsened lately but if I'll show you my transactions and volumes from them then you think what I say.
I am not writing to defend but to bring true testimony.

Having a problem with your broker does not mean they are scam. You speak as if you are the only one using this broker. If they are treating everyone this way, how come you are the only one who spoke up. Find out where you have done wrong, maybe you have cheated their system or fallen prey to one of their rules.

Having a problem with your broker does not mean they are scam. You speak as if you are the only one using this broker. If they are treating everyone this way, how come you are the only one who spoke up. Find out where you have done wrong, maybe you have cheated their system or fallen prey to one of their rules.

Agree 100% - too many "traders" are too quick to use the word "scam" - maybe a definition of "scam" might be the best idea.

Well, I`m also agreed with your words.... now days now its trend going on that new people came to FPA making bad reviews than disappear.

Well, I`m also agreed with your words.... now days now its trend going on that new people came to FPA making bad reviews than disappear.

That's been going on forever. Someone complains and disappears. Sometimes, the issue is resolved. Sometimes, the issue is never resolved and the trader only came to blow off steam or share what happened.

I do wish a higher percentage of people would leave at least one followup.

Back