Hotforex is a scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear newmember007,

I wasn't online here, but you can always contact me via email which I prefer, because you can reach me directly and I read my emails 24/7/365. As we agreed I have done my best and the company showed a good will refunding one of the transactions as we agreed and its in the private messages that we exchanged (I still keep all of them). If you would like to contact me, please use my email address for communication, because I can't promise fast replies here in the forum. My email address is venelin@hotforex.com

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Venelin Videnov

yes i told u refund me 1000 $ because u said u can do that much only . if u have said u can only do 500 $ i would have said yes as i have no option left.
will i get full refund just i want to know that
i dont want to leave negative or rating of 1 in reviews and then change the rating after problem gets solved .as i dont like to rate 1 for hotforex in reviews because of this issue.

i was emailing hotforex from march and mine issue got solved in july but only after posting here
how can i trust again as hotforex staff is threating to close mine account .

Venelin_HotForex if hotforex will give me remaining amount for 2 trades which is remaining then i can send u the email otherwise it is of no use if they will reply same there where no issue of server at all .when i was emailing hotforex from march 2013 .
i have made list that has APPROX 50 members of hotforex who faced server issue at different times should i send u email for all that people .

Hi all here

I have just started my trading with Hotforex and feeling confidence to see Venelin_HotForex is responding. Will like to see Hotforex resolving issues!

Hi all here

I have just started my trading with Hotforex and feeling confidence to see Venelin_HotForex is responding. Will like to see Hotforex resolving issues!

THE TIME i posted mine issue in forum it got solved (partly solve as i told please refund me some amount i lost if u cant refund me full amount and they refunded me some amount ) within 1 week but when i was emailing hotforex in all deparments they not solved it from march i mean from more than 4 months
they told me as a goodwill they are giving me for 1 trade how can anyone give me money as a goodwill for 1 trade if they have no issue from their side.
also their webtrader was logging me out within 5 mins and they say it is security issue i told now i dont logout even after 5 hours , that time their was issue so it was happening.

they refunded me for 1 trade i lost due to their server issue but mine other 2 trades they have not refunded till now and they where saying that in 6 months only 1 downtime was there for their server which was false .
i myself saw more than 3 downtimes from march till july 2013 for their server like price was standstill for more than 20 mins for all instruments .

OK HOTFOREX u can refund me amount by saying u are giving me donation then also i will accept it .
as i got email from hotforex that they do lots of charity then donate me mine lost trade money .
thanks .
i will reinvest full amount in hotforex then .

THE TIME i posted mine issue in forum it got solved (partly solve as i told please refund me some amount i lost if u cant refund me full amount and they refunded me some amount ) within 1 week but when i was emailing hotforex in all deparments they not solved it from march i mean from more than 4 months
they told me as a goodwill they are giving me for 1 trade how can anyone give me money as a goodwill for 1 trade if they have no issue from their side.
also their webtrader was logging me out within 5 mins and they say it is security issue i told now i dont logout even after 5 hours , that time their was issue so it was happening.

they refunded me for 1 trade i lost due to their server issue but mine other 2 trades they have not refunded till now and they where saying that in 6 months only 1 downtime was there for their server which was false .
i myself saw more than 3 downtimes from march till july 2013 for their server like price was standstill for more than 20 mins for all instruments .

OK HOTFOREX u can refund me amount by saying u are giving me donation then also i will accept it .
as i got email from hotforex that they do lots of charity then donate me mine lost trade money .
thanks .
i will reinvest full amount in hotforex then .

Good to hear that they refund you partially.
What I believe, systems issue can cause damage to the service receivers and lowers reputations for the service providers! Other peoples may also have incurred loses! Is it possible to refund all the money of all for a broker! In their 'terms and conditions' sections (that we do not read) they will right this issue in their favor....I think you are a bit unfortunate.

They can pay for goodwill because if too many things/issues are discussed in the forum against them, it will not encourage new traders to trade with them!

Good to hear that they refund you partially.
What I believe, systems issue can cause damage to the service receivers and lowers reputations for the service providers! Other peoples may also have incurred loses! Is it possible to refund all the money of all for a broker! In their 'terms and conditions' sections (that we do not read) they will right this issue in their favor....I think you are a bit unfortunate.

They can pay for goodwill because if too many things/issues are discussed in the forum against them, it will not encourage new traders to trade with them!

goodwill came when i posted here on public. i waited for more than 4 months and they said they never had server issues . i even email them screenshot for the sever problem they told if u cant close trade u can phone and close the trade. how to see trade is lossing when their is server issue as it will be standstill .

i have made list that has APPROX 50 members of hotforex who faced server issue at different times . i can post here all details of that people here if they want proof of their server issues .

the screenshot tells :-

cannot inititate connection to the server please try again .

Attachments

• Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
goodwill came when i posted here on public. i waited for more than 4 months and they said they never had server issues . i even email them screenshot for the sever problem they told if u cant close trade u can phone and close the trade. how to see trade is lossing when their is server issue as it will be standstill .

i have made list that has APPROX 50 members of hotforex who faced server issue at different times . i can post here all details of that people here if they want proof of their server issues .

the screenshot tells :-

cannot inititate connection to the server please try again .

i am still waiting to get full refund amount from them , i only got partial amount from them.
they dont care and it looks i am begging for mine money from few months.

i am still waiting to get full refund amount from them , i only got partial amount from them.
they dont care and it looks i am begging for mine money from few months.

NO ONE cares to issue me full refund and they tells there server has never had problems from many months

what suggestion should i open new thread
or should i post in public/review/www.hotforex about mine problem so they can solve it

after i receives full refund i will reinvest in hotforex .

Mixing your issue into other threads makes it much harder for individual problems to be addressed.

today is sunday but when i log into the account just to check i could not load previous history of mine trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back