Hotforex is a scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered with Hot Forex, thinking to deposit money, after I red here, i think i better cancelled the account!!! it's very scary if your profit gone suddenly....

I losed money due to hotforex server sudden disconnection. hotforex do not compensate and not response sicereley There is no place to complain. They can do whatever they want after deposit money.
I had always to wait many days for each withdrawal; and their answer was always the same: "tomorrow". Never trust hotforex.

Hotforex is seems to be scam to me. I withdrawal made on 28th June 2016 and toey day is 25th of July 2016 and i have not received my funds till yet. I requested to provide me swift confirmation which they didnt provide till yet. Now they are claiming that bank is not responding or if responding the transfer is with compliance department and they are taking time. I checked with multiple banks no bank have right to stop transfer without informing both the parties. So for me hotforex or their associated bank is a scam. I might close all my relationship with them if no amount received in another 3 days time. I am associated with them since 2014 and first wiretransfer withdrawal make a hell

I know a lot of people in this industry and I happen to know exactly who the Vice-President of Hot Forex is,he used to work for me and he has been stupid enough to recently attempt to invite me to trade with this fly-by-night chop shop.Not only that but he has been passing my email address around to other scam artists so if anyone wants a solid,100% genuine name of this PROFANITY REMOVED to take to the Police,Cysec,Interpol or any other authority or regulatory body?
Maybe to allow you to drag him into a courtroom for prosecution please feel free to send me a personal message on here and I will quite happily point the finger at this scumbag.I'll even find you a picture of him and his girlfriend on the internet if you like,I believe they have recently had a baby that's how much I detest this complete scumbag!

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: This is the 3rd post of yours we've had to edit this week. Don't let there be a 4th.

Hotforex is seems to be scam to me. I withdrawal made on 28th June 2016 and toey day is 25th of July 2016 and i have not received my funds till yet. I requested to provide me swift confirmation which they didnt provide till yet. Now they are claiming that bank is not responding or if responding the transfer is with compliance department and they are taking time. I checked with multiple banks no bank have right to stop transfer without informing both the parties. So for me hotforex or their associated bank is a scam. I might close all my relationship with them if no amount received in another 3 days time. I am associated with them since 2014 and first wiretransfer withdrawal make a hell
i got good lawyer whom helped me alot, truat me hotfores is big scammers and theafs spciay BASEL

If you wish, send me an email to george@4xangels.com and I believe I will be able to help you

i had my doubts about hotforex but i knw is true ive made deposit using ecompany with my debit card and was sent an email confirming that deposit was successful but account is still zero and when i tried to contact one of their live chat assistance oanna she/he ended our chats i hope those who want to join hotforex see my thread i have proof of payment

i had my doubts about hotforex but i knw is true ive made deposit using ecompany with my debit card and was sent an email confirming that deposit was successful but account is still zero and when i tried to contact one of their live chat assistance oanna she/he ended our chats i hope those who want to join hotforex see my thread i have proof of payment
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back