Hotforex is a scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mql5.com/en/charts/7950062/gbpchf-m15-hf-markets-sa here`s my proof that this broker is a scam and claiming to be an STP broker hence it`s behaving like a Market Maker. you can compare this to more than 5 brokers and they are the only ones who were hunting stops with that spike at exactly 23:45 they better explain this type of manipulation and please don`t come with that "slippage" nonsense.

Here is more proof and again look at the time they hunted for stops, it`s exactly at 23:45. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER!
usdchf-m15-hf-markets-sa-2.png

I can confirm that Hot Forex is a scam.

I tried to withdraw to the Visa I used and they reversed it.

I then tried to withdraw using Bitcoin. It says on the site, "Withdrawals submitted before 10:00 server time are processed on the same business day between 7:00am and 5:00pm server time*"

It has been 7 days and I still have not been paid. Support tickets were not answered.

Stay away from Hot Forex.

I can confirm that Hot Forex is a scam.

I tried to withdraw to the Visa I used and they reversed it.

I then tried to withdraw using Bitcoin. It says on the site, "Withdrawals submitted before 10:00 server time are processed on the same business day between 7:00am and 5:00pm server time*"

It has been 7 days and I still have not been paid. Support tickets were not answered.

Stay away from Hot Forex.
Open a new thread in Scam alerts along with the full details of your problem with them.

Open a new thread in Scam alerts along with the full details of your problem with them.

Ok they paid me after 10 days waiting. Same day processing my ass.

But thanks Hotforex for letting me keep what little I have left after losing it because of your crappy software.

My trader would do trades and the PAMM account would be too slow to execute causing too many losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back