Hotforex is a scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost 3 trades amounting to 2770 $ because hotforex webtrader and mt4 was not updating prices of trades
this happened more than 4 times already in few months but when it happened in march i told them i could not close trade in time and mine trade went to huge loss and when i closed the trade it went to 2770 $ .
yes mine trade was gaining first but because the screen not updating when i saw after sometime it was showing negative.

should i open new thread or is this allowed posting here.
what reply i get is webtrader if not works try mt4 metatrader if that also not works sometime then try to close trade by doing phone.

even when i inform them more than 25 times that there is a problem with your webtrader , it also was logging me off & other people also in just 10 mins when i asked why they say it is secruity feature to auto log off. but when i first joined hotforex webtrader was login me off after say 12 hours or more not in just few mins but from many weeks it logs me off in 10 mins and i did not even receive messege on screen to log in again. also webtrader trades dont update quickly it takes so much time.
also i informed them many times that prices for all trades are standstill they are not updating from more than say 15 to 20 mins and i even got reply yes it is been forwarded to technical team and they are working to solve it as soon as possible. but i never got any compensation yes after sending them many emails they do told me to give me trades number which i lost when i send them they said no it is not possible - i know because it was amount approx for 2770 $ but if the amount was for 27 $ maybe they have given me money in account .

Two things:

1. Start your own thread for your issue here in Scam Alerts. If Amir132 decides to declare his problem resolved, this thread gets marked as resolved and people may assume that your problem has been fixed.

2. Have you emailed Venelin directly? His email address is in one of the reviews you quoted.

Two things:

1. Start your own thread for your issue here in Scam Alerts. If Amir132 decides to declare his

problem resolved, this thread gets marked as resolved and people may assume that your problem has been

fixed.

2. Have you emailed Venelin directly? His email address is in one of the reviews you quoted.

NO I HAVE not contacted venelin . i will contact her , but when i already sent more than 25 emails in

1 month period to almost all deparments and they said no refunds can be given even when they accepted

that webtrader is not good as metatrader.

i even told them that even metatrader freezes 4 times ( in 3 to 4 months) and i cant open or close

trade that time then they replied technical team is working on it . but they accepted yes there was

problem with metatrader . that means there was MetaTrader connection problem with server and it

freeze for more than 20 mins and in mine case webtrader freeze for more than 50 mins and when i saw

mine trade gone to 1900 $ loss (mine 3 trades) then i waited sometime thinking it will recover but

till then it gone to approx 2700 $ loss and i have to close the trades. also that time i tried to

login to metatrader (software) but it was also not updating trades.
when i saw update of trade it was too late and gave me huge loss.

yesterday also i received this email , SO if then they have email when there server was down minimum 4

times in 3 to 4 months i would have not done trading for those days .

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to providing you with the most efficient and effective trading experience,

we will be carrying out some essential server maintenance on Friday 21st June 2013 at 20:00 GMT.

As of this time trading functionality via the HotForex trading platform may be disrupted and at times

you will witness disconnections. We kindly ask that you manage all pending orders and trading activity

accordingly.

Whilst we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by such a move, the improvements in the system will

allow for a far more efficient trading experience.

Best Regards,
The HotForex Management Team

i cant even connect to metatrader that time as it was itself showing figures in Green i mean in

profit and when i saw figures in red it was too late and that too big figure in RED in metatrader and

webtrader.
and in webtrader i was receiving this error - error - 56 disconnected from server

and it was disconnecting in 10 mins or early more almost all day but when it disconnected when i lost

trade there was no messege on screen that i need to log in again or i was log out . i thought market

is not moving and i lost trades.

i got this reply
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting support.
As previously mentioned this is a security measure implemented to safe guard your account in case you

forget to log out.

This is a feature that cannot be changed.

also this email
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting support.
As long as you are using (clicking) the platform it will not disconnect.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

but it webtrader not disconnects nowdays and neither i have to click the platform so i dont logout

automatically.
see what i was getting it was server problem it clearly shows that as that time i have email them the

screenshot

Attachments

• Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Venelin reached out in the reviews and now has reached out in the forums. Send your account number and maybe some progress can be made.

I don't know if Venelin checks PMs or not. An email plus a PM increases your chances of a swift reply.

You see admin....it's not only me that have problem with them,others also have problems with hotforex,I already submit a case to the authorities and they are trying to investigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back