HOTFOREX is a scam!!

I did provide them with all the documents, or else they don't activate the account
I cant remember now if I saw a picture like this but I strongly don't thinks so...

First of all I call Ontario security as I give them all the info they advise me that they never call/contact hotforex nor that they Know this company ,
on top of that they said that I am a Quebec resident and they cant act on quebec residents or have any jurisdiction
I even call Quebec securities they advise me the same thing and they said if that's the case they shouldn't open an account the first place, giving me advise to take legal actions

about two months notice!! so, you knew it was coming!

What's the problem?? If a broker does not want your business, what ever the reason, move on.
This will occupy too much of your trading time.

Hot Forex likely applied the OSC directive to all Canucks, being a foreign broker did not understand the differing rules in different provinces. Many do know of the general rules of the OSC for Ontarians & now HF is applying them. This need not be by a pointed directive to HF.

You are out what 900$ plus now the cost of recovery. This from trades that were in a loss position. You want to chase HF due to your poor trading, in case the trades may have come back to positive.

This ain't no scam just an upset trader! Move on!

cant you see the problem???

about two months notice!! so, you knew it was coming!

What's the problem?? If a broker does not want your business, what ever the reason, move on.
This will occupy too much of your trading time.

Hot Forex likely applied the OSC directive to all Canucks, being a foreign broker did not understand the differing rules in different provinces. Many do know of the general rules of the OSC for Ontarians & now HF is applying them. This need not be by a pointed directive to HF.

You are out what 900$ plus now the cost of recovery. This from trades that were in a loss position. You want to chase HF due to your poor trading, in case the trades may have come back to positive.

This ain't no scam just an upset trader! Move on!

Listen don't try to manipulate this as you feel...
first you can't judge my trading , with my trading and position I can do what ever I want, I can leave them till they margin call and close or put extra funds in there that's my decision
but let me know that my accounts they will eventually close (they should told me before I start investing) then there is no more room for choices...
that's 100% their fault
and if you like to take it this way at this moment I was going to be close on positive or even as the usd/cad falls
I don't even care if they give me a year notice , my act will be the same...
they made a big mistake not getting all the facts together before they started their brokerage firm then they decided
their traders will pay for this...
I am with other firms trading and I see how professional they are and behave...

dimitris20;169993 I am with other firms trading and I see how professional they are and behave...[/QUOTE said:
Well , I was with other firms, and now I'm at HotForex and by comparison I see how professional HotForex is and behave.
I'm very satisfied with them.

Later edit:

I was thinking long ago to post here on FPA one thing I don't like at them.
I will post here to not open a new topic:
What I don't like is the fact that they don't use real names when I contact them on emails or Live Chat, or when I speak with them at telephone.
I wonder why they hide behind nicknames like : Mike, Andrew, Jason, Nathalia and so on?
They know everything about me, my address, my telephone number, my social security number, how do I look from picture on driver license
and I don't know just their real name. And sometimes is like I speak with robots , I ask a specific question about something and
they respond something else.
In rest everything is ok, as I said.

Last edited:
Back