HOTFOREX PAMM managed accounts are DESIGNED TO MISLEAD YOU - BEWARE!

I AM WILLING TO FILE CASE IN CYSEC AND I DONT MIND GOING TO WHEREEVER TO Start Pamm case with all traders wana join me!!!! i lost over 35k in pamm my self

I wish you all the best and I am sorry to hear of your misfortunes.
To be perfectly honest with you, I do not think you have a legal case though, the information i presented and there are risk disclaimers pointing out that equity should be checked.

I think it is displayed wrong and should be better but as far as laws go, it is not illegal.

the information is*** presented and there are risk disclaimers pointing out that equity should be checked.

Not sure if it all is against the law and I do not care, but surely not as clear as claimed to be.. Finding managers whose client were wiped out, still at the top of the rank does not seem appropriate at all. Very disappointing experience. If you are not an expert in the FX world stay clear.

BEWARE OF THE (managed) PAMM ACCOUNTS WITH HOTFOREX!!! They are presented in such a way as to mislead potential investors into believing that their performance is much better than it really is.

There is a massive loophole whereby PAMM account managers can in fact lose large percentages of their accounts under management, but still have the appearance of trading well, AND being paid handsome sums for it! It's because of how HOTFOREX is set up. The loophole is this:

Hotforex only graphs closed trades in their performance view of each fund manager, and stipulates that PAMM account managers get rewarded according to a high water system based only on CLOSED trades. So what happens? So many of the 'best' fund managers with Hotforex are actually losing heaps of money, except that they never close all those bad trades - they just let them drift indefinitely, knowing that it is absolutely not in their interest as a fund manager to close them.

Imagine this: You're a PAMM account manager. You go ahead and blithely place heaps of trades each day without even thinking about their probability of success - you know that later you can close the ones that happen to be profitable for a profit, and just leave all the negative ones to hang indefinitely. You'll be rewarded a fund managers' fee (usually 30%) each month for all the 'money you've made', even though the equity on your accounts has fallen substantially, month over month, ever since you started trading there! Great system, yes? NOT FOR INVESTORS IT ISN'T A GREAT SYSTEM!

You can go to Hotforex and see all the upward sloping graphs you like. Take the example of their NUMBER ONE RATED PAMM ACCOUNT MANAGER, CO-INVEST:

Forex Brokers |

According to the data at the left hand side, there has been $7,853 deposited into the account (taking into account the small withdrawal) and yet, the equity of the account is currently only at $6,122. And just look at that upward sloping performance graph!!! Outlining a whopping "465% time-weighted return gain". RUBBISH!!! The graph is meaningless, misleading, and designed to fool unfortunate investors like myself into believing that the fund manager is much better than they really are.

The thing is, the fund manager here, CO-INVEST, is still reaping a monthly reward - 30% of all the 'profits' he or she is making. All the while actually LOSING THE MONEY OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDERS through their trading.

THIS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG, AND WHILE PERHAPS NOT TECHNICALLY FRAUDULENT, IT'S MISLEADING IN THE EXTREME.

As soon as I placed my money with this fund money, the equity (actual value) of my account went down to some 77% of its original value - I had BOUGHT INTO the bad open trades on the account and was hence sharing in these losses, from the second I came into the PAMM account. And since then, the account equity has continued to fall! Even while the account 'balance', with its pretty graph and lovely figures (based only the closed, positive trades' has risen by about 35%!!

What a SCAM!!!

Stay away from HOTFOREX in general. I have been reading about their bonus systems, as some people have raised an issue with this - well, I didn't go in for this area of their business as it didn't make sense to me. But rest assured, THIS BROKER IS OUT TO GET YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I was scammed by their PAMM a few years ago so I don't do anything with Hotforex. The trader made profit for 1 month then suddenly entered a series of irrational high lot trades till the account was wiped out in a few days....

Agree, tried and tested, and mostly looks like some kind of advanced scam, but one is still running, 5 blew account within 2 months, even multiple times. And yes I read and studied a lot which one to put money into.

I invested $20,000 AUD with Hot Forex's PAMM Account with the second best trader ' VIP TRADING '

I am trying to close my account as the trader has lost - $10,000 AUD already. I had a look at the account managers open traders - Disgusting. I was so sad I was emotionless, the open trades would have wiped my entire account.
VIP TRADING is the second best trader on PAMM Accounts, yet he is a novice trader with maybe a few months experience. The information presented is not correct.

DO NOT GO NEAR HOT FOREX PAMM ACCOUNT - YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST, I LOST NEARLY $20,000 WITH THE BEST TRADER! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LEARN HOW TO TRADE.

I invested $20,000 AUD with Hot Forex's PAMM Account with the second best trader ' VIP TRADING '

I am trying to close my account as the trader has lost - $10,000 AUD already. I had a look at the account managers open traders - Disgusting. I was so sad I was emotionless, the open trades would have wiped my entire account.
VIP TRADING is the second best trader on PAMM Accounts, yet he is a novice trader with maybe a few months experience. The information presented is not correct.

DO NOT GO NEAR HOT FOREX PAMM ACCOUNT - YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST, I LOST NEARLY $20,000 WITH THE BEST TRADER! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LEARN HOW TO TRADE.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your issue with them, so you will get more and more suggestion about how to get back your money.

Back