HotForex - scam, bastard, son of ***** broker

Something for you to think about before you blame someone:

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.
If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Warren Buffet

Something for you to think about before you blame someone:

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.
If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Warren Buffet
You misjuded members here particularly, other ones generally. noone trusts me until they investigated and even experienced. So if they are not a scam, they have no reason to be feared.
Vice versa, where reputation is to be feared to lose.

I'll end this here. It looks you like to have final word and you think you're somehow above all and know everything.
All I say is this: If you receive your money come here and post in "your topic" that.

This is my thread, and my issue is true, find another one is sure. If you are happy with them, you can make new thread to share your idea.

Attacking people who join a thread and seek details (even if they miss one small detail in the first post) is a very bad idea. If you continue to act like this, don't expect very many replies of any sort the next time you have a problem.

If you don't want to see any replies other than from the company, leave a review and skip the Scam Alerts folder. If you want to control which replies get posted, create your own forum and set it to moderate all posts.

How much are we talking about here? i mean your deposit? 30? 50? $100? for some reason and pls dont take offence but you are so fixated about calling hotforex a scam, even calling regular users of this community as agents? but just to clear something, here is a print screen that i would like people to take a look at, pls check the date, this was processed in less than 24 hours, and to many retail traders, thats not a small amount, if you are calling HF scam you are actually affecting other peoples lively hood from the many IBs traders etc. the best proof in my opinion is to try it your self, take note my HF account is on PURE PROFIT meaning I already got back my investment YEARS ago.
s1lt8l.jpg

calling other traders as agents i hope you understand the years these people spent here at FPA answering peoples inquiries, SOLVING PROBLEMS. you are a new member talking to people who have been here since 2010 2011 2012 2013 check their accounts before you start pointing fingers, you had a problem with your POA, which in my opinion your responsibility, any decent broker would actual be very strict with the requirement of the traders, being strict is a good sign FYI. you asked for a refund that's nothing, refund will depend on many conditions, from the broker the transaction time, the queue and most importantly YOUR BANK, if you are from a third world country then you should know how refunds work, from where i come from any decent refund would take atleast one month (and im not talking about forex) there is a difference between someone asking for help solving a problem and someone attacking every decent member of this community. If you need a screen shot of my payoneer account well by all means let me know, I even have my card right here. mind you I am as well from south east asia.

Attacking people who join a thread and seek details (even if they miss one small detail in the first post) is a very bad idea. If you continue to act like this, don't expect very many replies of any sort the next time you have a problem.

If you don't want to see any replies other than from the company, leave a review and skip the Scam Alerts folder. If you want to control which replies get posted, create your own forum and set it to moderate all posts.
Hi Mod,
Because he use some words as:
- blame: that means I got wrong, meanwhile my problem hasnot be resolved for long time. So who do I blame?
- he told that if you and your friends donot like, you should find another broker. It sounds like if HF is a scam, you donot like its scam, please go away.
I admit that I am aggressive initially so I am sorry about that.

How much are we talking about here? i mean your deposit? 30? 50? $100? for some reason and pls dont take offence but you are so fixated about calling hotforex a scam, even calling regular users of this community as agents? but just to clear something, here is a print screen that i would like people to take a look at, pls check the date, this was processed in less than 24 hours, and to many retail traders, thats not a small amount, if you are calling HF scam you are actually affecting other peoples lively hood from the many IBs traders etc. the best proof in my opinion is to try it your self, take note my HF account is on PURE PROFIT meaning I already got back my investment YEARS ago.
s1lt8l.jpg

calling other traders as agents i hope you understand the years these people spent here at FPA answering peoples inquiries, SOLVING PROBLEMS. you are a new member talking to people who have been here since 2010 2011 2012 2013 check their accounts before you start pointing fingers, you had a problem with your POA, which in my opinion your responsibility, any decent broker would actual be very strict with the requirement of the traders, being strict is a good sign FYI. you asked for a refund that's nothing, refund will depend on many conditions, from the broker the transaction time, the queue and most importantly YOUR BANK, if you are from a third world country then you should know how refunds work, from where i come from any decent refund would take atleast one month (and im not talking about forex) there is a difference between someone asking for help solving a problem and someone attacking every decent member of this community. If you need a screen shot of my payoneer account well by all means let me know, I even have my card right here. mind you I am as well from south east asia.
hi henyo,
thanks for your reply.
- your story/screen isnot my problem, and cannot be concluded that HF isnot a scam.
- because I used to trade other brokers, and my fund sent via VISA from 2-10 business days as it stated. Also, some traders in my country already traded with HF who I exchanged got fund via VISA during such periods from HF. So I think my country is not problem.
- Even as you said it can take 1 month, so far I havenot received the fund yet meanwhile I told me that they already sent on 15-OCt.
- I already sent the link of this topic to them, invite them to participate to explain their transfer code they told as the evidence they already refunded. Anybody here see HF agent here to explain? Instead they called me and told that they start refunding and asked me to remove the thread. So is there transfer code is fake, right?
- Things that makes me to use words on this threads because as I posted early, after I havenot received fund I already search "Hotforex scam" and see many opinion to confirm this. So all other traders tell lie? Besides, some traders I met got same answer of Hotforex (already sent, transfer code, but no fund in his account about 1 year agon), could you explain this issue? If you need the evidence, I can put his information here, and you can inform HF agent to debate here.

very complicated, not resolved so far.

Why?
I received this reply from them on 25 Nov after I asked about their position about this topic.
=======================================================================
Dear Mr XXXXXXXXX
Thank you for contacting support and for providing us with the below link.
We would like to confirm that we are aware of the below posting, and have already contacted the client directly.
We would like to thank you again for taking the time to notify us of this.
Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Laura Lubrano
Support Department

=======================================================================

Back