Hotforex Scam Fraud

I would suggest (same as I did for that person having problems with Exness.com) instead of starting another thread on Hotforex.com, you post your complaint at Hotforex.com live forum right here at the FPA where there should be a nice Hotforex.com Representative to attend to your grouses.

Go to top of this page on "Reviews & Ratings"....click on "Hot! Forex Brokers Reviews"...look for "Hotforex.com" (for a faster search, type in "Hotforex.com" right at the bottom left hand under "Filter Services" and then click on "Go").
Once at the forum dedicated to ratings & reviews for Hotforex.com, click on "Click here to join live discussion of Hotforex.com on our forum". Post your complaints there for that nice Hotforex.com representative to solve or at least to explain your complaint. Alternatively, e-mail your complaint directly to their support team.

That way, all the other live clients of Hotforex.com will also be able to read your problem with this broker and might even help you to solve it.

I would suggest (same as I did for that person having problems with Exness.com) instead of starting another thread on Hotforex.com, you post your complaint at Hotforex.com live forum right here at the FPA where there should be a nice Hotforex.com Representative to attend to your grouses.
can u tell me where is Hotforex.com live forum , is there any special forum for hotforex here on FPA

They do have a dedicated discussion thread here at the FPA. Go any review page and there's a link to a discussion thread just about that company.

If you feel you really were scammed, then a dedicated thread in Scam Alerts is appropriate, but it's reasonable to try to communicate with the company first. Digging up a thread from over a year ago where no details were given doesn't work so well.

Well, its really aweful that all of the Forex Brokers which I want to open the account with, after some research found to be scam and fraud. What that means? Is Forex industry is itself a Fraud? Why the people are having bad experience with the so called Forex Brokers listed number one in the reliable Forex Brokers list? I did so much har work in learning Chartings/Technical analysis etc. from USA and took a Five year coursae with a Top Institution there and when the time has come for harvest then I do not find one reliable Forex Broker where I should place my money for trading because of the bad comments I am scared. The first thing it is really difficult to win the trades and to make money in forex secondly even if you become successful because of the knowledge then you are again scared that these brokers will not give your money back. Thanks to Seargent Major and Master Seargent, quite responsible people who try to help the innocent traders and give the good guidelines for the recovery of their lost money. I still am really unable to findout who is the best, number one trust worthy broker where the traders should rely and with closed eyes open the account with them. Coneon man this is so called 3 to 5 trillion market a day* I even dont know how many zeros are there on trillion* I mean such a huge market and such an insecure market. I dont know who can give the answer. I surely do not believe that its that huge market and look like that its market for the people to lose there hard earn money where the clever are just playing with the demo account only. Please, this is my very humble appeal for the genius people to come forward and once for all try to resolve this selection of trust worthy Brokers problem so that without any worries the innocent people should take their very small peace from this cake of 5 trillions dollar a day market. Regards Shahzad

Back