• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hotforex scam

I am having an issue with a company

SogaAkona

Recruit
I need help. I am using hotforex and is manipulating my account.
This morning during NZD employment change I placed a sell stop order two of them with the same lot size. Hot forex shifted my position down by 250 pips so that I can make a loss instead of profit and blow my account. I tried to complain to them but they told me because of volatility of market that time my order sliped and they have to find me a suitable position but my problem is that the suitable they found for me blown my account and I am not the one who found that position suitable.

This morning during NZD employment change I placed a sell stop order two of them with the same lot size. Hot forex shifted my position down by 250 pips so that I can make a loss instead of profit and blow my account. I tried to complain to them but they told me because of volatility of market that time my order sliped and they have to find me a suitable position but my problem is that the suitable they found for me blown my account and I am not the one who found that position suitable.
Any response from them so far?

1) Did you record your trading session? This is the #1 way to hold your broker accountable. Screenshots could also help, but may be more difficult to prove the whole sequence.

2) do you have trading logs that show when/what price the entry was requested?

3) How much did you deposit with hotforex? And when did you make this deposit?

4) Have you had problems with trade execution or withdrawals before with hotforex?

5) where is hotforex regulated?

Back