Hotforex scammed me !

FXEnjoyment

Private
I made a deposit through Moneybookers, later I withdrew the same amount through a Moneybookers withdrawal request. But this was not possible they told me. I had to fill out a credit card withdrawal request. so I did and after that my money disappeared. The transaction info Hotforex sent me is false, my bank told me. So they just stole my money!

Can you please give a few more details? Date of deposit, date of withdrawal, etc. Was there a reason given to change the withdrawal from MB to a credit card?

Login to your myHotForex room and look at myWallet Balance .(up in the right corner). Maybe your money are there.

I made a deposit through Moneybookers, later I withdrew the same amount through a Moneybookers withdrawal request. But this was not possible they told me. I had to fill out a credit card withdrawal request. so I did and after that my money disappeared. The transaction info Hotforex sent me is false, my bank told me. So they just stole my money!

Dear FXEnjoyment,

Most probably you also had a deposit made with a credit/debit card and that is the reason. Please send me your wallet number to venelin@hotforex.com, so I can check and find a quick resolution for you.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Venelin Videnov
venelin@hotforex.com

Last edited:

did u email their support if yes what did they say about this.

i was waiting for few months emailing them again and again but after i posted here in forum about mine problem only after that i got part of the refund but i am still waiting to get full refund.

Well HotForex didn't scammed me, but I was close to lose money if I had enter in a trade.
How can you ask for MT4 update platform and log out our platforms in middle of a trading week with
no prior announcement?
What are weekends for when market is closed ?
Venelin , I wait for an answer please.

I've always found that MT4 platform updates are somewhat random. Then again, my platform always asks before updating, so if I'm right in the middle of something, I can delay it.

that's funny, the guy who started this thread never replied to anyone or even logged on after the he started this thread

I've always found that MT4 platform updates are somewhat random. Then again, my platform always asks before updating, so if I'm right in the middle of something, I can delay it.

Me too. But since above 500 version prohibit compilation of decompiled file I delayed the update since in the last day they permit usage of older version in hope that they will warn me.Imagine to be in middle of a trade with EA set to trail stops or manage the trade and being logged out without knowing this and when you want to close a position or move stops you get "Trade context busy" and forced to do the update of platform.

Back