Hotforex

usmanz

Private
I am having issues with Hotforex. They have changed their instrument trading time without informing clients due to which i have to get a loss of 1000 USD. I have tried to contact them many times but they are not responding at all.
I was trading with hotforex from many years, there were many ups and down during this journey, but they used to step up and resolve the issue. Thats why i used to stay with them.
I am a day trader and dont carry my positions over night.
On 21st of July, i took some position in Apple shares for some quick bucks and had intentions to close it before close of market that day, as there was earning announcement after market close on21st July.
To my surprise, they have closed the price feed, 5 minutes earlier before actual market close in US.
I was not aware of this change in time i was not able to close my positions and next day have to suffer a loss of 1000 USD.
I spoke to them next day when their representative was online on skype and whatsapp. But they said, it is mentioned on their website and they can't do anything. I thought it was my mistake that i misunderstood the timings, i asked them to close my account. They did it. But then, i got to know from my old statements that, trading time for US shares were aligned with US market timing not 5 minutes earlier.
I tried to contact them many times on this issue but they are not responding.

My case is very simple, if they have changed time of trading in US shares without informing the clients, they have to take the loss and reimburse my loss, and if they have informed clients about this change, then i am fine with it. They have to show the proof.

I also posted in brokers review with my account number to get attention from their representative but no reply from them.

yeah it looks like , they are not going to come and reply here, my attempts to get them reply to emails are failed. I sent email to Venelin now, who is hotforex representative here in forexpeacearmy. I am not sure why they are ignoring. They used to be good at replying. They used to care about their reputations, and it is not the case lately.

i see more 3 traders posting compliance i, and i am start thiking of filing international fraud case against them ,all together? what you think?

I sent multiple emails to hotforex, but they are not replying at all and also not participating in this thread

Back