• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HotForexSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
They completely scam!!!.
Their performance show on website is totally fake. when I register for $137.15 For 40 Days, they blow up my 1.5K account by holding sell gold in June for month. It's nothing similar to the daily performance with stoploss discipline in web or they simply can't trade like that. When my account start have long waiting drawdown, I ask for solution but they commit my account is totally safe!!!? and when it's about to call margin they send multiple email (should be for all customer) to call for keeping position. But when the account blow up they just disappear even I sent multiple email.
Also be careful they have some others website with similar faking logic to fool investor

They completely scam!!!.
Their performance show on website is totally fake. when I register for $137.15 For 40 Days, they blow up my 1.5K account by holding sell gold in June for month. It's nothing similar to the daily performance with stoploss discipline in web or they simply can't trade like that. When my account start have long waiting drawdown, I ask for solution but they commit my account is totally safe!!!? and when it's about to call margin they send multiple email (should be for all customer) to call for keeping position. But when the account blow up they just disappear even I sent multiple email.
Also be careful they have some others website with similar faking logic to fool investor

Dear Sir,

Sorry to said that our Gold trade was right and we make a good profit in Gold. But unfortunately, gold our against and we some loss our trader. And we said that all members will cover all the members. And already we coverage our members and there are always happy about our service. Yes, some members angry our service, because they could not wait for this. Our system if we lose our trade copier trade we 100% recover our members. Just need passion. And we always said that our trade 100% ricks free. Because gold was our against now full support ours. We just not trade Gold pairs we all currency pairs traded. Our trade system if against our trade and 100% sure the market will be back. Our trade copier 100% challenge any trade copier service. Yes, if the loss of our trade copier trade comes, we will free service and recover your account. Please give me a chance and need your passion.
Thanks,
Hot Forex Signal

Back