how 2 get started

fiki

Recruit
pls house,i am lost.do enlighten me on how to get involve in this line being an ignorant starter.

Ok, I suggest that you visit this link www.babylink.com. You can search from it every detail that you wanted to learn. Step by step, then also try to trade on a demo trade.

ok, good luck in trading!:D

I think you meant something else

Ok, I suggest that you visit this link www.babylink.com. You can search from it every detail that you wanted to learn. Step by step, then also try to trade on a demo trade.

ok, good luck in trading!:D

LOL :)

It seems that you were not being sarcastic
but just made a typo in your recommendation.

That site is showing this advice:
"Browse through our large selection of baby products & supplies"

I believe if you were to cut out the word "link" in that link
and replaced it with "pips" you'd arrive where Lhar intended
you to go...

But you never know.

Babypips is often where they want to send a newbie
although I don't necessarily think it will save you any trouble.

Good luck with your endeavor, nonetheless.
(and watch out for safety-pins!)

Cheers,
Cyclon

Edit: That link Lhar put up DOES have an Education Center tab
and that may prove helpful.

But it is NOT for everybody... yup - alot of TEXT.
(you know how irritating that can be when you
just want to Learn something!)

[sarcasm WAS intended in this edit]

Last edited:
Hahahaha, my apology for that, thanks for that correction cyclon, you know, humans sometimes commit unintended mistakes. That's supposed to be babypips not babylink. :D

Now that we've already sent them to babylink, maybe we should also give new people the website for Depends adult diapers - the right thing to be wearing when the market turns against you and you forgot to set a stoploss.
:p

Hahaha, I don't think so that traders will be going to buy adult diapers if that's the case, but then for additional advice fiki, don't trade with your emotions. If there's something about gamblers who tend to be poker face, try it also with the way you trade. Poker emotion.;)

yep. i just started trading on a demo act a few weeks ago, but before that, my friend who trades forex suggested babypips. great site.

this thread made me laugh really.. :D

anyway, demo account is necessary for new traders. for they can like have practices and this would definitely be a good training ground for them.:D

i'm trading in a demo ;)

Hi! I'm trading in a demo still, I am a female trader as well, I'm 23 and just moved back to Michigan from California to spend time with my family members who are getting old :( I friend introduced me to trading forex about a month back, and if it's a good as everyone makes it sound, I'll be entering an account using an EA in the next month. There's a company I've been introduced to (i'm not sure i can mention their name), and they are the first EA on the market to use Fibonacci. Their return on their managed account is up almost 90% since april! Pretty cool!
I'm sure I won't put a whole lot in to begin with, probably a few hundred dollars, I don't have a whole lot to risk!

so i drove up to the Moneyshow in Toronto, CA with a few of the traders that created that EA:)... it wasn't too bad... but it really wasn't all that great. the only booth that even pertained to forex trading was MIG out of Switzerland. Everybody else was selling crap... and mostly Canadian crap so it didn't really pertain to me. But- it was cool to be in a place where people around me actually knew what trading forex was! Even one of our taxi drivers has an account! So funny!

Back