How am I doing?

rockbadger

Recruit
Hello!
I started trading on an mbt forex trading account three weeks ago. After a week of good profit, I looked at other brokers and went to Aplari UK
(I like the security of an account in my country, and they seemed good from your website).

Eight days ago I started a demo account with aplari, and have made 65 trades, 41 of which have been profit (63%).

I aim to buy the troughs as a pair increases in value or sell the peaks as they decrease in value. I aim for quick trades- generally 10-15 pips. For each trade i set a stop loss/take profit, each roughly at an equal distance from the position at which I open.

Money Management
At the stop loss/take profit, I aim for profit (or loss) equal to between 2 and 5% of my balance. This I feel a reasonable level of risk.

My account has moved from $5000 to $7941 in the eight days.

If this continues, I plan to go live in about two weeks.

Does this sound sensible planning?

Thankyou for setting up/contributing to this website, it continues to be very helpful.

Thanks!

Hello, I think 3days its bit to fast to take it sirious.
I will suggest start about after 3 months, but this is much more about how did you get this profit. It was blind shoot or you really trade listning some news or something like that? :)

And by the way Iam allso trading in alpari, but with real accont . Ofortunatly No withwall been yet.

sorry for my english :embarrassed:

3 weeks is definitely too short. 3 months might be a little too long. Make sure you are VERY comfortable with the trading platform and your trading plan first. Then start trading live, but trade at most 1/10 of the lot size you plan to trade. This will let you explore the differences (both psychological and liquidity related) between demo trading and live trading while risking very little of your cash.

Every trader knows how much good he is doing in trading if he is working on real account, All trading results are instance he can see . You will face difficulties in start 6 months then you will get idea what time and style of trading is good for you.

It's good job in demo already, but might will different emotion treat demo and real account, if in demo you can success with system and strategy, keep in real account trade based on these strategy and start first with small capital and use cent account might better than rush use huge money

It's been eight years since the original post was made, I wonder how he's progressed by now if he's still interested in trading.

I have read all the story of the author of the thread and later saw that he wrote in 2008) It's really interesting how is he and how is his hazard))

I am doing trading since last 3 years . Now it is my daily routine to watch market and open positions if I got good trend for trading. I am doing average work in forex trading . My performance is not bad . I can collect profits from my investment and hopeful I will do more good in trading day by day

I am doing trading since last 3 years . Now it is my daily routine to watch market and open positions if I got good trend for trading. I am doing average work in forex trading . My performance is not bad . I can collect profits from my investment and hopeful I will do more good in trading day by day

In our trades we have to make more efforts and after some time we will get good profits from such types of trades. This will let us do trading for a longer period of time :)

In our trades we have to make more efforts and after some time we will get good profits from such types of trades. This will let us do trading for a longer period of time :)
Forex will never end I think as long as all country still use different currency, as trader will always learn daily and how to making money with forex trading with tyring to making good analysis

Back