How CFDBuy cleverly cheated me out of $10850

Sissy

Recruit
For 6 whole months, Stefan Klein put me under pressure, insisting that I open a managed account with CFDBuy. He promised to recover the severe losses for me, that I had suffered the year before. He maintained that with a deposit of only $2000 I would be able to withdraw my initial deposit within 2 days. Thereafter we would only trade with the profits. He offered to deposit the same amount himself, thus sharing the trading account with me. He finally persuaded me and on 19th June 2017 I opened a $2000 account with CFDBuy. A day later Klein himself deposited a further $2500.

On Klein’s insistence I deposited further instalments, always on condition that I get my money back before the end of July. Klein assured me that this would be no problem, as he had already made good profits on the account. After all, it was also in his own interest, he didn’t want to lose his investment either! He started opening trades with large lot-sizes on FT_NASQ, putting the whole account at risk. On the 12th July he persuaded me to make a wire transfer of $1850 in order to boost our account. The sum total of my investments finally amounted to $10850. Klein never used P/T or S/L, nor did he close trades when they were in profit (I did this myself twice, which made him angry), instead he allowed the trades to go into the negative where they closed with a big loss.

On 31st July, when there was only $1920 left on the account, I tried to make a withdrawal in order to have at least this amount returned to my credit card, but never received the SMS code. The Swiss phone number on their website doesn’t exist, nor does their online Chat work, so there was no way of contacting Support. I left a message for the branch in London, but no-one contacted me there either. A further attempt on 8th August to retrieve the remains of my account weren’t successful either.

CFDBuy cleverly scammed me and I only hope that the FPA will be able to assist me in getting my money back.

For 6 whole months, Stefan Klein put me under pressure, insisting that I open a managed account with CFDBuy. He promised to recover the severe losses for me, that I had suffered the year before. He maintained that with a deposit of only $2000 I would be able to withdraw my initial deposit within 2 days. Thereafter we would only trade with the profits. He offered to deposit the same amount himself, thus sharing the trading account with me. He finally persuaded me and on 19th June 2017 I opened a $2000 account with CFDBuy. A day later Klein himself deposited a further $2500.

On Klein’s insistence I deposited further instalments, always on condition that I get my money back before the end of July. Klein assured me that this would be no problem, as he had already made good profits on the account. After all, it was also in his own interest, he didn’t want to lose his investment either! He started opening trades with large lot-sizes on FT_NASQ, putting the whole account at risk. On the 12th July he persuaded me to make a wire transfer of $1850 in order to boost our account. The sum total of my investments finally amounted to $10850. Klein never used P/T or S/L, nor did he close trades when they were in profit (I did this myself twice, which made him angry), instead he allowed the trades to go into the negative where they closed with a big loss.

On 31st July, when there was only $1920 left on the account, I tried to make a withdrawal in order to have at least this amount returned to my credit card, but never received the SMS code. The Swiss phone number on their website doesn’t exist, nor does their online Chat work, so there was no way of contacting Support. I left a message for the branch in London, but no-one contacted me there either. A further attempt on 8th August to retrieve the remains of my account weren’t successful either.

CFDBuy cleverly scammed me and I only hope that the FPA will be able to assist me in getting my money back.
Sad to hear that, that`s why I always suggest everyone must check the review first about the broker they want to go with here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews. Now, come to the solution. Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back