How did Justforex steal the trader’s money?

Longpn

Recruit
Everything was okay with my trading until one day Justforex suddenly deactivated all my MT4 accounts and the withdrawal function on my portal without any notifications, which clearly showed their poor service.

After that they continuously asked me to provide my personal information for which they called a verification process.
Specifically, on February 23, 2021, after my accounts were disabled, I received a request from Justforex that I have to provide a selfie picture and screenshots of my transactions which indicate the URL of the page for the investigation purpose.
screenshot_1619423886.png
screenshot_1619423908.png
screenshot_1619423933.png
I have been through all those steps to fulfill Justforex’s requirement and waited for a solution for nearly a month. I repeatedly tried to ask the Justforex team about the results but it seems that they refused to deal with my questions by asking me to wait.

Nevertheless, until now, Justforex stealthily withdraws all of my account balances and deletes all data in my MT4 accounts, as well as my client portal. When I contacted the support team on this matter, apart from replying that this was the result of my violation of certain terms, Justforex refused to provide evidence to support their allegations.
screenshot_1619423978.png
Think about it. Why couldn’t they provide any sufficient evidence and proof? Or all the crime blamed on me is made up by Just forex. That’s the biggest question now.
This is definitely an act of intentionally appropriating money from customers. They decided not to reimburse all my money including the principal, which is unacceptable. I am willing to provide all of the evidence for my statement above. I hope that the trader community acknowledges this scam by Justforex and boycotts this organization so that they cannot continue their fraudulent activities in the future.
16/3/2021:
420108980 - Phạm Nhật Long.png
18/3/2021: my most profitable account
Nearly $34,636.31 is gone.
420108980.png

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Everything was okay with my trading until one day Justforex suddenly deactivated all my MT4 accounts and the withdrawal function on my portal without any notifications, which clearly showed their poor service.

After that they continuously asked me to provide my personal information for which they called a verification process.
Specifically, on February 23, 2021, after my accounts were disabled, I received a request from Justforex that I have to provide a selfie picture and screenshots of my transactions which indicate the URL of the page for the investigation purpose.
View attachment 64161
View attachment 64162
View attachment 64163
I have been through all those steps to fulfill Justforex’s requirement and waited for a solution for nearly a month. I repeatedly tried to ask the Justforex team about the results but it seems that they refused to deal with my questions by asking me to wait.

Nevertheless, until now, Justforex stealthily withdraws all of my account balances and deletes all data in my MT4 accounts, as well as my client portal. When I contacted the support team on this matter, apart from replying that this was the result of my violation of certain terms, Justforex refused to provide evidence to support their allegations.
View attachment 64164
Think about it. Why couldn’t they provide any sufficient evidence and proof? Or all the crime blamed on me is made up by Just forex. That’s the biggest question now.
This is definitely an act of intentionally appropriating money from customers. They decided not to reimburse all my money including the principal, which is unacceptable. I am willing to provide all of the evidence for my statement above. I hope that the trader community acknowledges this scam by Justforex and boycotts this organization so that they cannot continue their fraudulent activities in the future.
16/3/2021:
View attachment 64165
18/3/2021: my most profitable account
Nearly $34,636.31 is gone.
View attachment 64166
@JustForexcom, one more here, Need your attention.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> did you research the business model JustForex used before depositing any of your hard earned money?
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

--> @JustForexcom has a lot of explaining to do. Even if some or all of client trades are somehow disputed, I want to see their explanation of how deposits are still confiscated.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Thanks for your help.
@Longpn

--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them already (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Upload statement evidence for each account you have.

Longpn

Recruit
@Longpn

How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
Check these pictures
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them already (dates you receive withdrawal)?

Upload statement evidence for each account you have.

Attachments

• lịch sư 1.png
    lịch sư 1.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 4
  • lịch sử 2.png
    lịch sử 2.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
  • lịch sử 3.png
    lịch sử 3.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 5
  • lịch sử 4.png
    lịch sử 4.png