1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I deal with negative reviews or forums posts about my company?

Discussion in 'Forex Peace Army FAQ and Knowledge Base' started by AsstModerator, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5,447
    Likes Received:
    1,143
    How do I deal with negative reviews or forums posts about my company?

First, realize that it is very rare for the FPA to remove forums posts or reviews. Instead, your best option is to address the complaints directly and professionally. Whether the complaints are true or false, the way your company handles them or ignores them will lead readers to draw conclusions about your company.

I've watched incompetent company representatives turn an easily fixed issue into a big warning flag alerting traders that the company isn't safe to deal with. I've seen company representatives who could correct a client's inaccurate conclusions leave those permanently unchallenged for fear of drawing attention to an incorrect complaint. I've seen smart company representatives leap in and fix very bad problems in a way that made traders confident that the company is ready to deal with any problem which comes up. Based on this, I've written some advice to help companies deal with complaints in a professional manner...

Hiding complaints is a bad idea. Instead, showcase how your company deals with issues.

Whether there's a real problem, a temporary issued which was corrected, or a miscommunication, if you can fix the problem, ask the client to report it as fixed.

For the reviews, ask the client to leave a followup review explaining what happened with whatever rating he or she feels is appropriate. The old review will be nested beneath the new one, so only the new rating given will count. If it's a forums post or thread, ask the client to post an update stating the problem has been resolved. If the client opened a thread in Scam Alerts, this can result in the thread being marked as resolved.

Related Questions

I have very strong evidence to prove a review or forums post is false. CLICK HERE only if your proof is extremely convincing

How do I sign up to represent my company at the FPA? CLICK HERE for instructions

Can I have negative reviews or forums posts about my company removed? CLICK HERE for more information

Other Company Representative Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Review Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Forums Questions? CLICK HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.