How do I get in contact with a reviewer or forums member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
How do I get in contact with a reviewer or forums member?

First, don't submit "Hello person who left a review, please get in touch with me" as a review. That's not a review. It provides no useful information about the company. It will be deleted.

If you want to get in touch with a reviewer, go to the forums thread linked to the review page and post there. If you are lucky, the reviewer will see it. If the reviewer is a forums member, you can send a private conversation message to their username

If you want to get in touch with someone who posted in the forums, you can send them a private conversation message inside the forums. Click on the person's username next to a forums post the person made. There will be a popup with "Start a Conversation" as one of the choices.

Please do not contact the Forex Peace Army asking for the email address of trader who posted at the FPA. The FPA's privacy rules prohibit sharing this information without a court order.

If you are a regulator or law enforcement officer, the FPA will be happy to send your contact information to clients of any company you are investigating. If so, CLICK HERE for more info.

Related Questions

I'm a company representative and want to post a reply to someone who left a review or posted in the forums. CLICK HERE to find out how.

How do I create a forums account? CLICK HERE to find out.

Why does the FPA moderate reviews? CLICK HERE for more information.

Other Forums Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Review Questions? CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back