How do I get my company listed in the Forex Peace Army’s reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
How do I get my company listed in the Forex Peace Army’s reviews?

If you are NOT the owner or an employee of a company, please GO HERE and click the Add New Site button to submit the company to the Forex Peace Army’s reviews.

Before trying to add your company to the Forex Peace Army reviews, please check to make sure it isn’t already listed. Most “new” sites submitted are already listed in the Forex Peace Army reviews.

To do this,

CLICK HERE to visit the complete list of all reviewed sites which you can search by name. For example, if you are from ForexSuperBroker.com, you can quickly narrow down the list by searching for superbroker. If your website is already listed, there’s no need to resubmit your site.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The policy for having a review page is that it must be at a unique domain name owned by you or your company.

Acceptable examples include companyname.com, companyname.com.uk, companyname.net, companyname.hk, companyname.guru, companyname.website

Unacceptable examples include companyname.freehostingsite.com, companyname.blogsite.com, somekindofhosting.com/companyname, mt4sharingsite.com/companyname, facebook.com/companyname, companyname.anothersocialmediasite.com

Your company also needs to offer its own services or products for traders. A simple IB does not qualify. An IB that offers rebates for more than one broker does, since it offers a rebate service to traders. An EA seller qualifies. A company that is only an affiliate of one or more EAs does not. Since reviewing other review sites would be perceived as a conflict of interest, the FPA tries to avoid listing any site which is primarily based on forex reviews.

If your company is not listed by us and the domain qualifies, use the Add New Site button on the reviews page.

If your company’s site qualifies, the site should be added within 5-8 business days. If it doesn't show up, please use the slightly mis-worded form below which I stole from the missing reviews page.

Related Questions:

Other Company Representative Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Review Questions? CLICK HERE

Missing Site Submission Inquiry Form

Required
Required
Required
Required
Required
Required
Required

Status