How do I get my money back?

All traders who are in profit are getting back their money from market . Their invested amount is fix and profit is to enjoy. However looses amount is a problem to get back because for it they have to make a successful and careful plan. getting back from market is a challenge you have to accept it with new strategy.

All traders who are in profit are getting back their money from market . Their invested amount is fix and profit is to enjoy. However looses amount is a problem to get back because for it they have to make a successful and careful plan. getting back from market is a challenge you have to accept it with new strategy.
Yes get back your money form market need more hard work . It need double effort first is for recovery 2nd is to grow you capital. For this make a new plan that can enable to minimize loss. If you loose again you will take more time for this purpose. Slowly try to get profits that will secure your investment.

Talking about loss you can not get back your money easily . Need to make a good plan for recovery however if you are in profit you are making good average then you are just getting money . Your actual deposit is safe. When loose have a patience because you can make profit any other time.

It is good to make small profits then loosing money in high risks because once you loose you will feel uncomfortable and tense specially when want to recover your amount. You have to work with new plan and strategy , That may work or not it depends its effectiveness.

Forget about those losses, never ever chase your loosing one. Too anxious to get back your loss money will kill you even more faster.

Is FPA court really effective and can be used as legal evidence? Or its only about broker desire to protect reputation and not allow bad content to spread?

I've started noticing posts on the web where they offer returning money that have been lost with the broker. There are many messages like that online, which brings me to the conclusion that this is some kind of scam. Perhaps someone knows what the scam is about? How does the scheme work?

As traders, we are forced to rely upon Forex brokers to be able to trade. Without them we would have no way of placing orders and no way of earning money. The trouble is that there are some bad brokers out there in the world, and likely there are more bad brokers than there are good forex brokers. I actually do not think there is a way to get back your money, though you can complain or report but it not gonna work as much as I know.

Giving up too easily is exactly what scammers hope victims will do.

Instead, there are two things every victim of scam should do:

First, report the issue. Report it to any and all applicable regulators and law enforcement authorities. Report it in the FPA's reviews and start a thread in the Scam Alerts folder. Tell every person you know who trades about it.

Second, if the company still won't cooperate, try to recovery as much of your money as possible by other means. This is where that Scam Alerts thread comes in handy. Info about how, when, and how much money you send to the scammers will help you get advice on the possibilities of chargebacks and legal solutions.

Back