How do I get my money back?

First of all a trader should not invest their valuable money without knowing the broker’s reputation. It is very rare case to get back the precious money. Better to review brokers before invest on them. It is not easy to get back the money. If you are not getting money from your broker you can give them negative review. If the reviews bloom up then you might get your money back.

Well, nowadays with this huge amount of companies, you can make a choice only relying on a copany's reputation and reviews about it from other traders. This is true.

Thanks for all your comments. The signals company I invested with looked like they had a good reputation but they recommended me a bad broker. There is no way to give a bad review as the broker is gone. I could only give a bad review to the signals company. Now I know only to deal with a licenced local broker. However, the question is about what can be done which sounds like nothing.

I'm very sorry for the situation you've been involved into. I hope everything will be ok and you'll find a good and reliable company.

Yes, it's very interesting. I think the money can be returned from a broker. If a broker is not a scam, of course. It'll be hard to do anything then.

If you are going through a bad patch of the time on the Forex market then you need to stop for a while. You need to focus on the mistakes and reasons why you lost the trades. Try to fix the strategy as soon as possible in order to take your money back.

You need to contact people who are in charge of regulating that guys entirely and clearly anyway. Yes, if the regulator doing it's work properly people do get refunded and there is no other way basically around that, I hope you'll see that when needed.

Hi you can follow these tips for get back your money::
1.A Step-by-Step Guide to Forcing A Scam Broker to Process Your Withdrawal Request. The key of this tactic is to drive pressure on the scam broker to force them to execute your request. ...
2. Contact The Broker And Make a Deal. ...
3. Show Off Your Toughness. ...
4. Be Stiffer. ...
5. Ask For Help From Authorities. ...
6. Conclusion.
Thank you..

You need to contact people who are in charge of regulating that guys entirely and clearly anyway. Yes, if the regulator doing it's work properly people do get refunded and there is no other way basically around that, I hope you'll see that when needed.

Exactly. The question is, what regulation is applicable to them? This is why choosing the correct broker is so fundamental.

Thanks for all your comments. The signals company I invested with looked like they had a good reputation but they recommended me a bad broker. There is no way to give a bad review as the broker is gone. I could only give a bad review to the signals company. Now I know only to deal with a licenced local broker. However, the question is about what can be done which sounds like nothing.
which broker was this?

Back