How do I start

carnelian

Private
Strategy is not a start of trading this level comes after when you had some experience of trading. Star of forex trading business is from learning through different mediums and I will not say go to live account and trade their to test what you learnt . First make your self trained on demo for months where you can judge well about trading system and try different ways to handle trading.

Eryk Martin

Recruit
Strategy is not a start of trading this level comes after when you had some experience of trading. Star of forex trading business is from learning through different mediums and I will not say go to live account and trade their to test what you learnt . First make your self trained on demo for months where you can judge well about trading system and try different ways to handle trading.
Yes that is absolutely correct. Initially we need to learn the basics rather than focusing on the strategy.

Alfons

Private
Just keep on learning and practicing on demo until you think you are ready to start a small account and then practice with that.