How do I start

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakaymoney

Recruit
How do I do I start, I am new to the forex trading and I am very willing to learn the trade and use the signals, I have been doing a lot of reading thanks to babypips.

Thanks guys I appreciate
Its a tricky business, do you know any "sucessful" traders that you could use as a mentor? Remember there is a BIG difference between those selling systems that claim to be sucessful and those who actually are sucessful. Do not believe everything you read and i agree,, do not even think about putting real money into an account until you have blown a few demos.

First of all, you should be very thankful that you've found Forexbastards.

Not only do they provide an excellent service, but they have an incredible review selection. Whatever you're looking for.... brokers, signals, software, education, etc., they have reviews on each site that gives you valuable insight into what might be worth your attention or not.

Good luck!

Its a tricky business, do you know any "sucessful" traders that you could use as a mentor? .
Felix (Dimitri) of course and his fellow Rob Grespi :)

Remember there is a BIG difference between those selling systems that claim to be sucessful and those who actually are sucessful. Do not believe everything you read and i agree,, do not even think about putting real money into an account until you have blown a few demos
I absolutely agree with you.

thenatural.......I hope!!!!!!!!!

Hi Pakaymoney

i am the same as you....wondering how to start

My "progress" so far has been to read babypips (free!) and EasyForex...a free E book on their site as well as reading widely about anything that affects the value of currencies...books,newspapers, Time magazine....and familiarizing myself with the important economic reports. The Federal Reserve bank of America also has a website with useful information.

I have bought one course so far...Amin Sadak's "The Affluent Desktop Currency Trader" as it had excellent reveiws and was very reasonably priced at about £50....and as well as the theory, there are about 9 trading systems to use.

Amin has now produced another course called "Forex Commander" which he claims is will take the Forex training world by storm and I will probably buy it based on the quality of the other course.

I intend to take my time with the Forex training as I think a trading style and gradual realisation of the market, its movements and participants can only be acheived over time...maybe a year or two really.

It seems, that common sense and self mastery are important qualities also.

I don't believe all the hype about easy money as evereyone would be trading if 10 pips a day were easily captured.

Anything worthwhile in life takes time and effort.....and I bet Forex trading is no exception.

the best "book" you guys can read starting out before you get too deep into techs or fundi's is a book by Mark Douglass called "Trading in the Zone". I dont care if it cost's 1000 dollars (its only 40 bucks or so) its worth it to just get your head right.

ok..i hope this will help u..

Look up for one system that u think is good and suitable for you on FOREX SYSTEMS AND STRAEGIES section...Open demo and lear basic of trading..then open live account with the minumum..eg $200..start live trading with min lots eg .10 cents..and after that never ever look up for another systems that FOREX SYSTEMS AREA again for couple of mnths..and also never ever listen to other people opinion..just follow whatever your system given..and if your performance is good..try to improve on ur Money management..

thats it!!SIMPLE but not EASY..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back