How do I start

Status
Not open for further replies.
good point

That is actually a really good point and I think a big reason why so many people end up giving up. There is just way too much info out there. Traders seems to be switching from system to system, from strategy to strategy. Just stick with your own and give it a few months. If it does not work THEN take a time out and re-evalute your position.

Its a tricky business, do you know any "sucessful" traders that you could use as a mentor? Remember there is a BIG difference between those selling systems that claim to be sucessful and those who actually are sucessful. Do not believe everything you read and i agree,, do not even think about putting real money into an account until you have blown a few demos.

I would say Jimmy Young is one of the best mentors that you can pick.

How do I do I start, I am new to the forex trading and I am very willing to learn the trade and use the signals, I have been doing a lot of reading thanks to babypips.

Before starting Forex trading I believe you should ask yourself once again why you want to learn Forex. Yes, mostly the answer will be to make money. Trust me you are absolutely correct in this point. But I have faced some problem when I got into in this sector and the biggest problem is to know the exact answer "How to start Forex Trading?"

I got derailed so many times by misleading. I have visited many blogs, websites to gather knowledge about Forex Trading but most of them was for expert level trader. After few years of struggling I found the way out. I am giving you the outline to get into it from the beginning to advance level.

The sequence would be like:

1. What is Forex?

2. What is Forex Broker?

3. How to open an account in Forex Broker?

4. What Payment Processor do I need to use in Forex Trading?

5. How much money do I need to Start Forex Trading?

6. How to Deposit in Forex?

Going through it all you will found you profitable trading life.

Beginers should have to make a demo account to learn about the forex market. They also have to make some research on a forex market by reading the expert advices, articles, blogs written on different websites. Before investing the money you should have to know about the forex market.

good point

That is actually a really good point and I think a big reason why so many people end up giving up. There is just way too much info out there. Traders seems to be switching from system to system, from strategy to strategy. Just stick with your own and give it a few months. If it does not work THEN take a time out and re-evalute your position.

Initially it is good to start with forex peace school or babypips school. But remember one thing, it's not an easy task. You have to give time and dedication to learn the art of trading. Once you learn the basics you can open a demo account to see how the trading mechanism works. And don't make unrealistic expectation.

Initially it is good to start with forex peace school or babypips school. But remember one thing, it's not an easy task. You have to give time and dedication to learn the art of trading. Once you learn the basics you can open a demo account to see how the trading mechanism works. And don't make unrealistic expectation.
Yes babypips is good for learning step as beginner, but also very important is practice, learning without practicing is like as the tree without fruity, because how to making money from trading forex is with practice, even start on demo account its as second step after learning on basic education, if good on practice, although less good on theory but will obtained better result.

I mentioned previously to start with a small live account (maybe $100 or $1,000). Nothing beats the emotional intensity of trading even a small live account versus a $100,000 demo account.

You need a good start on the Forex market in order to get some confidence for staying long. Achieving this good start is a tough ask and it is poaaible only if you have the market awareness and knowledge about it. Have you learnt Forex basics?

Begginer should start with the research about the forex market from older ones in forex market. They also learn about the market from News, Articles,Blogs, written on various websites about the forex market. They start their bussiness only when they think that they know little bit about the forex market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back