How do we tell the fake reviews from the real ones

That's part of why the FPA has a Review Moderation Team. All reviews are manually checked before being approved.

17 four and five star reviews for that service were deleted as obvious fakes. A few others were deleted as probable fakes.

Moderating reviews isn't easy. Sometimes some bad ones slip through. Occasionally a real one is accidentally treated as fake. If you submit a review and it isn't posted within 5 business days, resubmit it. If it doesn't show up within another 5 business days, use the "Contact Us" link and ask about it.

If you want to see some examples of some of the other things that get screened out, check this thread...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/basic-training/2228-worst-forex-reviews.html

It's rather hard to differentiate because there are too many people out there who might post bad stuffs from time to time.

As for me, I prefer to witness everything for myself first hand prior to just believing out of the blue.

Regards.

Last edited:
Also dont be surprised, if these signals and analysis, are done by non traders,
these people have writing skills,but almost never trade at all.

And worst part is ,you may have the impression, that they are trading and winning every day. :p

Last edited:
Back