How do you handle your losses?

Losses are part of any game. If your trade gives you 100% profit, then you should be very careful coz you might as well wake up one day to find your account dry. Acceptance is the best way to deal with loss and then you learn fom your mistakes
Well 100% profit in 1 trade is insane and there are 100% chances that the account will be blown in matter of minutes. Handling losses is very difficult and if anyone aim for 100% profit then he will leave forex very soon.

loss is learning process, if you learn from your losses you wont make make the same mistake again but a different one...:)
True. In every trade, there are profits and losses. Without making any losses, you'll be relaxed and see no need for improvement. That way, there would be no trade. Traders handle losses in different ways, depending on how smart and emotionally stable they a trader is

I don’t see that 100% of profit deals would necessarily lead to blowing account. I think that it more depends on a implementation of good money and risk management strategy. If dealer uses SL, why should his account become blown?

I don’t see that 100% of profit deals would necessarily lead to blowing account. I think that it more depends on a implementation of good money and risk management strategy. If dealer uses SL, why should his account become blown?
I think it is impossible to be always on the winning side, losses are essential experience which motivates you to improve and refine your trading approach

When i place a trade, this is when in my mind I have lost the money in my stop loss risk.

I have found this the best way to remove myself from the emotional attachment of losing money if it hits stop loss.

When i place a trade, this is when in my mind I have lost the money in my stop loss risk.

I have found this the best way to remove myself from the emotional attachment of losing money if it hits stop loss.

Stop loss is really a great tool to remove emotions from your trading but you should also give your stop loss a bit more cushion to avoid brokers spikes that hunt traders stop losses. If you can make a plan on sticking to one trade strategy with good risk reward ratio then you will stop worrying about stop losses.

Stop loss is really a great tool to remove emotions from your trading but you should also give your stop loss a bit more cushion to avoid brokers spikes that hunt traders stop losses. If you can make a plan on sticking to one trade strategy with good risk reward ratio then you will stop worrying about stop losses.

Yes, always add a little extra, have definitely run them close at times lol

If your broker pulls those kind of stunts maybe it's time to switch brokers.....

Only a good trader can handle loses. You should have to be patient while doing a trade. Whenever loss occurs you have to recover it with a great technique. Patience is a key to success. This is the main reason behind every successful trader. There is no other way around.

Back