How do you handle your losses?

How do I handle them ? I am not sure. You really to put some budget aside for your forex trading and that's really it. I am all for win, but sometimes circumstances are just much bigger than you. So better to be prepared emotionally as well for sure.

I set tight stop losses and trailing stops on my MT4 platform and also don't risk more than 2% from equity per trade.

Losses are part and parcel of every trader's journey in the forex market and in every other trade. How we handle our losses is what differs. It is wise for a trader to learn from past mistakes and not trade out of emotions. Do not trade in revenge to recover your losses coz you'll end up losing even more

Loosing money is a part of trading business , prepared emotionslly be patient and makeup your mind pause for a while check what mistakes you have done

First of all, I advise you not to dwell on your losses. You have to let go of your failures quickly, but before that, you have to analyze your mistakes. If you will react very sharply to your mistakes and failures, your psychological state will deteriorate and will lead to new losses.

They are part of trading. If you are realistic with your goals and long term plan then it is no biggie.

Of course, it is often complicated to accept your losses, and you fall into a tilt, and your efficiency drops by half. You need to re-tune yourself to the fact that defeat is not the end of the world, and you need to move on. It's also important to analyze your mistakes and draw the right conclusions.

Back