How do you handle your losses?

I risk only the amount that I can easily afford to lose. Every trade is random, no one knows what can be the outcome of it so trade safe and risk less.

If one is following a set strategy their trades shouldn't be exactly random. However, I do agree that one should always keep in mind that the market might surprise you, and sometimes those surprises are can be unpleasant, so it's best to be prudent about much of your account you risk when you're trading.

I risk only the amount that I can easily afford to lose. Every trade is random, no one knows what can be the outcome of it so trade safe and risk less.
That is why before you enter a trade you check your SL and calculate the lot size to limit your losses.

there is something that im trying right now, its rough all over, but i do trade with no SL at times, just making sure its not that of a volatile market, and make sure that the account can handle it. but yeah, it has its good side, but very risky and one must stay focused.

If one is following a set strategy their trades shouldn't be exactly random. However, I do agree that one should always keep in mind that the market might surprise you, and sometimes those surprises are can be unpleasant, so it's best to be prudent about much of your account you risk when you're trading.
Yes forex trading is not only about profit but loss also part in trading and as trader also need to prepare their risk in single plan, with keep trade use risk management hence as trader will have more opportunity to open next trades with left free margin

Yes forex trading is not only about profit but loss also part in trading and as trader also need to prepare their risk in single plan, with keep trade use risk management hence as trader will have more opportunity to open next trades with left free margin

In our trading sometimes we are unable to earn a good and reliable income from our trading. This is why we have to first make sure that the risks in our trades are minimal so that we get some profits :)

It is not necessary to win in all trades. In forex loss is often with us . Some times when we are out of market without any loss or profit it is also an achievement that you loose nothing if not having something in hands . I plan after loss how to do best next time.

First, you have to accept it. You have to know that you are not the best and there will be a lot of loses in the future.

In our trading sometimes we are unable to earn a good and reliable income from our trading. This is why we have to first make sure that the risks in our trades are minimal so that we get some profits :)
All the time earning not comes to traders. It is not a big issue when we can not make profit , Sooner or later you will find good market for working . Just keep an eye on market and try to analyze time to time when there is a good time for trading.

I agree. It's a good idea to try and prepare for every possible outcome, no matter how far-fetched the possibility of some of them might be. And we should never forget that as long as we're smart with our money management, there will always be a new opportunity trade. The market will always be there.

All the time earning not comes to traders. It is not a big issue when we can not make profit , Sooner or later you will find good market for working . Just keep an eye on market and try to analyze time to time when there is a good time for trading.
maybe experience will bring trader become better trader with seriousness in learning, maybe learn from another trader opinion also can broaden insight and we can making comparison with own knowledge

Back