How do you handle your losses?

If I got big loss , I have my rule than how much percentage that I must be out of game for 3 days. To create good trading plan will help us more accountability and accept mistake. This help us lower risk in our portfolio.

If you are using proper risk management you should be able to forget your losses in the blink of an eye and move on to the next trade

If you are using proper risk management you should be able to forget your losses in the blink of an eye and move on to the next trade
What risk management techniques can your recommend for us? Maybe you can share with us your own experience or insights which helped to increase your trading returns

I know that it is hard and probably you won’t find a single trader who had never lost, however you just need to learn how to deal with your emotions and to be prepared that there is always a risk to loose. This is just a part of the game. Just don’t forget to concentrate on your wins. I’m sure that wins percentage is much higher.

I think this is common for newbies who just had their first win, all excited and hyper. They think more thy trade more they win and at the end they are not capable to deal with all the orders. But after euphoria is over there come real life with losses and for them it is hard to handle. So normal reaction is a skill, which comes with experience.

Got big loss maybe will make painful, but if after a loss then become emotion, usually trading result that will obtained also will messed up again, so will better if loss in big number, keep control emotion, not revenge and rush to recover previous loss, keep trading based on our system and keep trade with risk management

The basic rule for trading is to trade with the spare money, the money which will not affect your daily routine and if you lose your money, you need to be calm and look at the strategies that went wrong and how can they be corrected. Practice on the demo and hit back.

Losses are part of any game. If your trade gives you 100% profit, then you should be very careful coz you might as well wake up one day to find your account dry. Acceptance is the best way to deal with loss and then you learn fom your mistakes

Back