How do you handle your losses?

I like the idea, when we loose we had a very different mind set our next decisions about trading may not right so if we take a short break it can be helpful to refresh our mind. A trader can think positively when he cross that critical period and sees where he was wrong . He will then try to cover up his mistakes and learn new things to work in market properly.

After each loss I take a little break from trading, get out for a walk or something. Its good to clear your head so you can review your mistakes, learn and move forward.

Loss in trading is something that not expected but this often occurred, how to handle loss usually I will try with new scenario depending on the volatility market, if likely not good hence will waiting the next day trading

Loss in trading is something that not expected but this often occurred, how to handle loss usually I will try with new scenario depending on the volatility market, if likely not good hence will waiting the next day trading
It should be expected. Can't win every trade.

It should be expected. Can't win every trade.
Win every trade only expectation, but in reality loss sometimes inevitable, forex trading is about profit and loss, if anyone not accepted these risk, might better stay away from forex trading.

Back