How do you handle your losses?

Learn from it.
I do so too, don't you agree that we should also take a break to figure out what went wrong. Assess what happened by reviewing events carefully. Think about where you fell short. For example, did you take too much risk? Was the trade well-planned? Were you mentally sharp, or did you hold a losing trade hoping to avoid a loss?

Loss in trading is something that not expected but this often occurred, how to handle loss usually I will try with new scenario depending on the volatility market, if likely not good hence will waiting the next day trading
We have to face loss we can not do loss free trading in forex market however it is trader's ability how he minimize loss . I usually make a plan for trading set a risk ratio in mind and try to avoid high loss before it I have to handle the trading in time. I have to cope with market situations not act on my target because we can not fight with market you have to adjust with it.

We have to face loss we can not do loss free trading in forex market however it is trader's ability how he minimize loss . I usually make a plan for trading set a risk ratio in mind and try to avoid high loss before it I have to handle the trading in time. I have to cope with market situations not act on my target because we can not fight with market you have to adjust with it.
Yes, right, we can not fight the market, and the market itself is dynamic, sometimes I am thinking a fixed target is good, but with more experience my target not flexible

I don't exceed my daily loss (2% from equity). It's the only rule that helps me to keep my loss limited and manageable.

Win every trade only expectation, but in reality loss sometimes inevitable, forex trading is about profit and loss, if anyone not accepted these risk, might better stay away from forex trading.
You wont last long if you cant accept loss, I have learnt this quickly already

I think its so important to be flexible and not be rigid. I was too rigid and hard on myself when I took a loss its so important to let it wash over you like a wave. Especially when you've not followed your rules

You wont last long if you cant accept loss, I have learnt this quickly already
Yes if can't accept the loss, will leading to high emotional pressure, anger, regret, etc, meanwhile, emotion usually will lead to something bad, not except in forex, it could leading trader become a gambler

Back