How do you handle your losses?

Yes if can't accept the loss, will leading to high emotional pressure, anger, regret, etc, meanwhile, emotion usually will lead to something bad, not except in forex, it could leading trader become a gambler
Not a path you want to head down

I just try to be as objective as possible. But to be honest sometimes its hard I just have to step away for the day until I'm thinking more clearly.

completely depends on the situation but it is always hard not to focus on them too much

Some losses are so minute that they don't matter that much, but some can be huge and can have a considerable impact on our plans. I try that I do not panic under such situations, keep my calm. Losses are unavoidable in forex, but yes we can minimize them if not totally skip them. That is where my focus lies and instead of cribbing, I make my next moves with a more planned outlook.

Some losses are so minute that they don't matter that much, but some can be huge and can have a considerable impact on our plans. I try that I do not panic under such situations, keep my calm. Losses are unavoidable in forex, but yes we can minimize them if not totally skip them. That is where my focus lies and instead of cribbing, I make my next moves with a more planned outlook.
Yes if we can work under control hence emotion will keep in the way, if we get panic, shocked take a good mindset and keep calm to control emotion, sometimes forex trading is like as fighting own selves due to emotion can become enemy to account trading

The odd loss in a day doesn't bother me but if I find myself on a bit of a losing run I will turn off and leave it alone as the chances are my trading is becoming a little influenced by the losses and won't get better. A break away does me good to get it out my system and to come back and stick to the rules.

First of all, letting out all the emotions you feel is key. Cry, punch a pillow, go for a run, whatever you need.
Then, think about why you had a loss. Was it your fault? If yes, what could you have done differently? Or was it not your fault, just the natural workings of the market? In that case, you need to remind yourself to trust your system, look at your overall profitability, and let it go.

Yes if we can work under control hence emotion will keep in the way, if we get panic, shocked take a good mindset and keep calm to control emotion, sometimes forex trading is like as fighting own selves due to emotion can become enemy to account trading
Rightly said, we sometimes become our own enemy while trading. This is one thing we all should understand and abstain from doing while we are live in the market.

Back