How do you handle your losses?

Nobody will be successful without RR plan. It is best way to control loss in trading. Any trading can not recover all the loss you bear , it need a further wise plan to deal with losses. One should quit from trading for a while until he not crosses emotional state of mind facing by loss then he should think the good way to make profit in next trading.

Losses sometimes messed up emotion, desired to revenge or recovery sometimes can lead the trader to take higher risk in next order, like martingale trading system, but trading when emotion usually resulted in regret.

Losses are an inseperable part of trading, so, I treat them as an opportunity to learn more about trading and the reasons for losses in order to avoid them in future.

That's right. Losses is a great part of trading activity and it really matters despite the fact that they hurt too much. Actually, traders shouldn't focus on losses and make a sad story from them. They teach traders more than anything else, whether learning courses or various videos. Mistakes are the best teachers for traders because it cardinally change your approach to trading. Once you lose, you become stronger. I believe that traders should never take losses too hard because they make them more irritative and stressful, thus they only will worsen their current situation and eventually bust their accounts.

Everyone loses sometimes. If it makes me feel upset, I usually do something I like to do to decompress. I'll take a break and watch something on Netflix, go outside and sit on the porch if the weather is nice, or sometimes I'll go play with my kids. Always feel better after a little time passes. Everyone loses at some time.

Back