How do you identify a Scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything out there is free and you should be doing it yourself. Anyone asking for money in forex is a scammer... The only costs in forex should be your internet connection and your startup capital.

Everything out there is free and you should be doing it yourself. Anyone asking for money in forex is a scammer... The only costs in forex should be your internet connection and your startup capital.
Exactly.
Plenty of places to learn for free these days! (here, babypips, ditto trade....even my broker posts analysis).
No need to pay anyone

Bottom line is if anyone asks you for money then they have a 99% chance of being a scammer.

Hi all,

Being a rookie I would appreciate your help. I have heard and read a lot about scam brokers and I would appreciate it if you gave me some tips on how to identify one. Thank you!
if it sounds too good to be true then it will be no good! before using a broker check review sites and peoples opinions of them

By many many reason honestly. Do you seriously think it's kinda impossible or what ? I can tell you from the start it's very very possible anyway. There are a lot of signs like unregulated broker and something like that and slow withdrawl if possible even and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back