How do you identify a Scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think scammers are obvious when you start trading and trading big money. So on demos and with small sums on real accounts it's not that noticeable. The best example is slippage that occurs too often and too unpredicatbly. I mean you can predict slippage with big news releases and in high volatility times but when nothing like thios happens but theres slippage anyway it's a big sign that your broker is a scam.

Considering that FCA is reporting that the number of complaints about scammers is increasing, and increasing sharply, it's vital to check whether the broker you're about to work with is properly licensed, as well as to check the FPA's reviews here. On top of that I'd recommend an additional Google review search about this broker.
Absolutely agree! It seems like the trading environment needs more and more regulation, 'cause the number of scam brokers is increasing. I'm digging a lot info about this and i liked this site: http://www.forexbrokerz.com/page/forex-brokers-negative-balance-protection, which gives me actual info about the scam brokers.

If I'm interested in a company but not sure about its reliability, I just put a little deposit and try to trade and withdraw money. If everything is ok then I can work there, of not - I get a good experience.

You have to check reviews about broker and his regulation. But even these things can't guarantee the your broker is not scam. In 2018 there're a lot of scam regulation systems and payed reviews so be carefull with your choise.

Forex trading has the proper and historical values. The scammers can never be nullified here but you can keep yourself away from them. If someone offers you a huge bonus for little money then you need to research about it before accepting the offer. It must be a scam as Forex market is not a place where you will get the money with little effort.

Scammer whom ? Broker or somebody else ? Do you know something like that lately or no ? I do want to get it all going and really want to gamble with that. If it's a broker first check if you really can withdraw whenever you really want. Something like that.

It is normally quite easy to tell, if anything is offering too good to be true returns, then it is a scam.

No one will tell you they are scammers, it is a judgment which a trader can do when he works with any company. In forex trading, he should trade with some brokers to see the difference of their dealings and terms. What you earn in trading should come to your account without any restriction. Mostly you can identify when you are making profits and withdraw your amount from account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back