How do you identify a Scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why youd ever need to give anyone any money?
They have screenshot of real account with big profits. Normally they take accounts from many clients and do opposite trades in 2 accounts. 1 account goes in profit and they only show those accounts.

Hello lucie_fxtrader,

I would suggest the same as the comments above.
Make sure to check forums and I'm pretty sure you will find a lot of useful information there. It is usually the most accurate because most of the time it's a feedback from existing clients.
And also start with a Demo account first. Test the environment and some trading conditions.
Wish you profitable trading!

Anyone who promises £xks in a matter of days or says they have a ridiculously high win percentage

A scammer usually offer high promise to making a profit and giving fixed return if they look an investor, with guarantee profit and risk they will bear, and usually, they talk in private message

They does not have any credibility while they sell promising silly invites of getting being rich over the night right after purchasing services from them. The greedy people/investors usually fell victim to these scammers, sometime innocent people also get trapped.

Yes, I am ever get message to investing in crypto business, I call these is HYIP, although he said not, because giving fixed return only 24 hours and he show me proof withdraw in big number, but I am not interested

Just check the review of the broker on several sites about what other traders who have used them say about it and check the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back