How do you know you are a real trader?

If you take the market seriously - you are a trader, if you treat the market as a game - you are a player! I think it makes sense!

Hello,
This chair is really Awesome, modern technology use. But i think your question is not related to this topic.
Actually when you will earn more money from your trading investment and you will know the advance level trading knowlwdge then you will be a successful and real trader.

Thank you..

The chair looks just fine. I wouldn't mind working on it myself. But I doubt that only with such a chair in your office will you be considered a real trader. Although the reason to show this chair to the forum members wasn't a bad one)

I am a trader because I trade every day, constantly analyze the market, looking for new strategies and opportunities, and this is not the easiest thing I have done in my life. But it brings income and what to hide moral satisfaction.
I had also these skills for trading because without market analysis any trader can not do trading well. I also analyze the market, see market updates, and also charts to know the real situations. Apart from this, I try to overcome my mistakes as well as try new strategies for trading. This is all my love for trading and makes me a real trader.

... when you can afford this freakin' insane chair/command center! ;)

note the leather seat and air filtering system and this thing can turn 360 degrees and recline like the space jockey's seat in the movie prometheus!

proudly made in Quebec, Canada. :D

Welcome to MWE Lab
As long as you are profitable, and making more than your yearly salary at your job - you can become a full time trader. Sometimes it's not about luxuries - it's about being able to work for yourself which is great!

Back