How do you know you are a real trader?

Now, that's a question. Well, look, I take trading very seriously, I don't think it's any kind of entertainment or anything like that. I think that in order to remain successful in this area you need to work very hard and only in this case I will see a serious result. I understand that, that's why the market gives me opportunities to make money.

For me, trading is my personal business for which I am responsible and therefore I am ready to spend maximum time and effort on it. I am fully confident that I am "lucky" only to someone who works hard, and not immediately starts screaming about his prospects and success. Trading is not a game and not some kind of entertainment. And I believe that only those who reason in such categories can achieve success here.

I am a trader because I trade every day, constantly analyze the market, looking for new strategies and opportunities, and this is not the easiest thing I have done in my life. But it brings income and what to hide moral satisfaction.

I can't say that I immediately conquered the market, ha ha, in fact I had to make many attempts before I realized what I was doing wrong and how I needed to change my approach and of course it cost me both financial and time. But now I think that all this was not for nothing, and if I had felt the taste of glory at once, I probably wouldn't have become a normal trader who thinks, not hopes.

Real trader is the one who has already developed his skills to remain on the profit side. They are the real professionals however it takes time and patience to reach at that required level so many new comers failed in start, they never come back and from the rest of the remaining traders mostly quit the trading within the next two years so the traders which stay in the market and learn are the one who make their dreams come true. They are the real traders.

Some philosophical question, I think that everyone who trades or tries to do it is already a trader. I would not divide people into any categories, each of us is trading because of his or her abilities and knowledge.

It seems to me that a trader is everyone who trades in the market or invests. But I can't call a trader someone who uses so popular nowadays passive earning formats, for example, copying is not a job, it's a complete nonsense.

Back