How do you view our FPA?

Wow already have long journey experience in FPA, start from 2010 and now already 2021, almost ten years experience in forex and FPA, I think this forum still help among trader to get some information regarding broker and trading.

Wow already have long journey experience in FPA, start from 2010 and now already 2021, almost ten years experience in forex and FPA, I think this forum still help among trader to get some information regarding broker and trading.
I am with FPA from 2011 :)

FPA is a genuine forex forum with a motive to help traders from all the aspects of trading. Be it, safety security, learning, guidelines, trade ideas anything. I am very thankful to FPA as it has helped me a lot in my early trading days and now i try my best to spread my knowledge with all the fellow traders.

Personally use it for honest feedback but unfortunately there will be scammers everywhere but hopefully a lot of us have got smarter to these

FPA provides a good background and knowledge about almost everything..it is a good platform for knowledge to newbies..

Yes, it is amazing. I really like FPA by the way, it feels like a safe and trustworthy forum. I've never come across a forum so determined to fight scams and misinformation before.

Wow and the platform has just gone from strength to strength.
Found FPA back around 2013 and lurked it for broker reviews/EA scams to make sure I didn't fall victim to them.
Decided to make an account to share stuff.

Back