How I lost 20k with Bloombex

maduet

Corporal
At the beginning of February this year may account manager Erwin Müller phoned me to make an offer of insured trades, promising that whatever amount I deposited would be insured and refunded in full (in the case of a loss). So I got together as much as I possibly could (even borrowing money) and deposited $20k on the 9th February on my Bloombex account.

On the 22nd February all 6 trades (OIL) were in the money, but Erwin Müller had to continue trading on my account in order to reach the required turnover as stipulated in our contract. He did this successfully and a week later had reached a balance of $210k ! When I asked whether I could then withdraw my $20k (which I had partly borrowed), he said that this would be fine, as the turnover had been adequately reached. So we agreed on a withdrawal of $10k in February and the remaining $10k in March.

On the 23rd February I placed a withdrawal request of $10k, but this was completely ignored. I repeatedly requested that at least this first half be refunded, but nothing ever happened. Erwin Müller continued to trade on my account - even though we had arranged that he no longer trade, seeing we had reached our goal. Finally on the 18th March he blew my entire account, leaving nothing but 48 cents on it !

He had promised to rectify the matter, but in actual fact nothing has ever happened and I can't contact him, as he doesn't reply to my e-mails, phone-calls etc.

This incident has left my finances in a disastrous state, as I urgently have to pay back the money I borrowed for these so-called "insured trades". People should be warned about this site.

OMG, don't believe such "traders" anymore, that's shocking, and I suppose that you can't fail a complaint cause you gave money by your own assent, that's awful :(

OMG, don't believe such "traders" anymore, that's shocking, and I suppose that you can't fail a complaint cause you gave money by your own assent, that's awful :(
Well I do hope to file a case because the money was allegedly "insured". Otherwise I would never have taken on such a risky venture ! So I'm putting all my hope in FPA...

Was your deposit by bank card? If so, call the fraud department at the card's issuing bank. Explain how promised services were not provided and ask about a chargeback. Report back here what they say.

Unfortunately, my deposit was via bank transfer (Bloombex wanted it this way) and my bank sees no way at all of a chargeback. :-(
Any other suggestions welcome !

Back