How I uncovered Easy-Forex scam and few conclusions

raban

Recruit
The wild Easy-Forex ride took place in Israel and part of it is told in the website: Easy-Forex-Warning.com. Yet, I believe cruel and evil people are everywhere and therefore my experience should be a lesson to all of us.

A neighbor of mine, Eli Sofer, told me about a great Forex company he and his buddy, Eyal Nisanian, have. The name of the company is Forex-Center (Israel). He told me that the company manages Forex accounts and that they have highly experienced account managers that made tons of money to their customers. I didn't fall into it (yet) and asked for proofs. An agent from Easy-Forex by the name of Ran Cohen, then sent me an Excel titled "example of managed account $250,000". The excel contained 400 deals all but 4 were good- A 60% profit in 6 months. I bought the story. Clearly I didn't new anything about the "net deposit" (see Easy-Forex-Warning.com) and that Eli Sofer, Eyal Nisanian, Easy-Forex, Easy-Forex employees, make money only and only if their customers lose. I didn't knew the whole thing was a setup.

Forex-Center gave me a written guaranty for 90% of the money for one year and I opened an account at Easy-Forex. Forex-Center account manager made several good deals, but after two weeks they made few deals that drained about 50% of the account. The taped discussion with the account manager is transcribed in the website under “proof of crime #2” (see Easy-Forex-Warning.com). Clearly, Eli Sofer and Ran Cohen, apologized, and said, “these thing may happen….”

Eli Sofer told me that Ran Cohen has a friend at Easy-Forex named Assaf Chason, and that he is anexpert Forex trader that is “willing” to help them recover the accounts of the company. He said that right now Assaf is a dealer at Easy-Forex so he will manage your account while working for Easy-Forex but no one should know about this. I told Eli Sofer, I have a guaranty for 90% of the money so I cannot tell you what to do, but I would like to meet this Guru and see his credentials. I would like to see accounts he managed for at least one year and I think you should see such proofs yourself. Eli replied “no problems”, “of-course”....

Assaf started to trade. In two months he made hundreds of deals, 80% of them were good. He new when a deal is wrong and closed it before it made damage. He did well and many new people joined Forex-Center, and the overall account he managed reached few million dollars. Along this time I asked again and again to meet Assaf but was told by Eli Sofer that Assaf refuses to meet customers. And then came the big fall - In 4-5 deals Assaf Chason lost 90% of the money in all of Forex-Center’s accounts. All of a sudden he “forgot” how to trade.

Clearly I didn’t see any proof to Assaf's credentials as promised. I told Eli Sofer that they do not understand a thing about risk management and that I want to join the company- Forex-Center - to be close to the account managers and to make sure they don't take unnecessary risks. I had no other choice. I couldn’t withdraw what was left in my account because I was afraid I would lose the guaranty, I couldn’t leave the money there, as they would lose what is left of it. I had managment experience and thought I would manage the company much better than Eli Sofer and Eyal Nisanian. My goal was to give some structure to the account management process so that no mistakes will take place. All this without knowing that there was no risk management problem, and that the whole thing was a setup.

After two months while working at Forex-Center I spoke to Gilad. Gilad was in charge of all agents in a Forex company, and he told me that in the past he was an agent at Easy-Forex but left the company. He told me about the "net deposit" method and that Easy-Forex and their employees, make money only if their customers lose. He told me that he complained about the method to Ofer Komem, the global CEO of Easy-Forex and that Ofer replied, “this is the most rewarding method”.

This is when I started to get suspicious. In a second meeting with Gilad I lured him to repeat his story and taped him.((see Gilad testimony in the website: Easy-Forex-Warning.com). From this point on, I taped everyone I spoke with. In addition, I found out that Ran Cohen, the agent from Easy-Forex, was the actual CEO of Forex-Center before I joined the company. I was even able to put my hands on business cards of him as such....

Think about it, an agent of Easy-Forex is the CEO of a company that is managing accounts of Easy-Forex customers, while Easy-Forex makes money only if these customers loss their money. Outrages!!!

I became Jackal and mister hide, or if you want, Trojan hours in Easy-Forex and Forex-Center. Without letting them know that I know, I went to meetings at Easy-Forex under the hat of Forex-Center and taped all the meetings. This is where the incriminating tapes with Easy-Forex management came from.

Several breakthroughs came along the time. Other people have taped Easy-Forex employees incriminating themselves. A couple that took a 3 meetings "Forex course" by Ran Cohen made one of the taps. When I meet them they didn’t thought they have any chance in this battle against Easy-Forex. While talking to them the wife (which, by the way, was smarter than the husband) said she taped Ran Cohen’s course and that she thinks there may be something there. I didn’t now what to expect but decided to check these tapes. Note that these were old cassette recorder so I first transferred them to digital format and download them to my computer. It didn’t take much time from that point to realized that I striked gold. A small section of this tape is given in the website. This is the discussion of Ran Cohen recruiting the husband to become an account manager. When the wife said here husband is trading for only three months, and that he doesn’t have a license and doesn’t really know how to trade, Ran told here, “What does he has to learn? He is doing it today. Besides, he doesn’t move an inch without being told.” In other words, he will be my puppet….I, that will makes my profit from his lose will tell him what to do….

The other breakthroughs came after the story was told in the news. I meet people that were Ran Cohen’s customers, sub-agents, and account managers. These people, for some odd reasons, had their cellphone on "tape" mode every time they spoke to Easy-Forex people.... These outraging taps will be disclosed in the book after all the evidences will be revealed in court.

It is important to understand that the sin starts with the “net deposit” outraging method. It is also important to understand that this outraging method was envisioned by Easy-Forex CEO, Ofer Komem. Therefore this is not an Israeli slip, but a global Easy-Forex tradition.

Just to make my point, this is what I read in this forum by Jannet:

Warning Easyforex platform

They state one can freeze a rate thus avoiding slippage ,,NOT True I got the message “Try again “ many times … Thus I lost the advantage . This is one of their guarantees of trade and their promotion to gain more clients against the other platforms .. Its not honest ………..
The real problem is If one is following a fall and one tries to close out of a deal , one cant , This has happened more that once , in fact many times ..The controls are frozen and one cant close out of my deal . The rates are moving but there is no controls operational. , One then watches ones deal dropping and I cant do a thing about it. If a stop is not in place one would loose the entire trade before the controls work again. Warning if you use this platform make sure you have stops in place on all contacts don’t use it without…..
Easy forex in the conditions of trade ,show if a fault occurs in their program they will refund that trade.. HA HA what a joke , they dont want to know , Custom relations is ziltch .

Easy-Forex scam that took place in Israel was very bold. I am not sure if this thing took place elsewhere in the world but I will not be surprised. The point is that easy-forex dosen't need to be that bold. Since they are on the other side of the deal (see the website), they have no moral problem playing with their customers. If in order to win, or not lose too much, they need to prevent you from making a deal, they will not hesitate to do so.

Few conclusions:
1. Don’t trade through Easy-Forex platform if you have intentions to make money.
2. Be careful also from companies or individuals down the food chain. They may be rewarded by the company at the top of the food chain such that they profit from your lose.
3. Be careful from all Forex companies. Preferably, work with companies that makes their profit from the buy/sell transactions only.

I highly recommend people to go through this website. Its not only about Easy-Forex, is also about understanding how this market works-If I new in advanced what I know now I would not have fallen into this trap, and I don’t want this to happen to anyone else.

Good information

Hi

My name is Alon I'm from Israel to.

Despite i never consider to open account in Israeli broker mostly because the widen spreads.
I'm happy that you provide this information.

We should all be careful from the brokers.

Alon

Damn all of this it is like a Goodfella mob movie u got guts I give you that ;)

Back