How i was duped (scammed) by a broker representing Trade 12.

wajeed

Recruit
Hi,

I traded with Trade 12 MT4, I was contacted by one of the broker named Matthew regularly till I invested 250 USD in EUR/USD. He was supposed to teach me about forex trade, The graph showed I made some profit about 880 USD.this guy called again told me it’s the time to double the money asking to invest moreto make more profit , trusting matthew I invested 700 USD more, the total with the profit was 1800+USD. This guy called me telling to invest in EUR/RUB to double the profit , which he did in a blink and was gone. After that I could see that with in hours all my money was gone my balance was zero and this guy never bothered to call or teach me about forex trading. I knew nothing about forex and I was taken for a ride,with in a week I knew I was scammed,now I wonder how he got my contact number in Dubai,how he deceived me so cleverly. Thank you Trade 12 MT4 and to you Matthew for deceiving me. I have shared my story with all my friends not to trade with Trade 12.

Did you deposit by credit card? If so, failure to provide promised services (such as training you on how to trade) can constitute legitimate grounds for a chargeback. Get in touch with the card's issuing bank and ask to speak to the fraud or abuse department.

Hi,

I traded with Trade 12 MT4, I was contacted by one of the broker named Matthew regularly till I invested 250 USD in EUR/USD. He was supposed to teach me about forex trade, The graph showed I made some profit about 880 USD.this guy called again told me it’s the time to double the money asking to invest moreto make more profit , trusting matthew I invested 700 USD more, the total with the profit was 1800+USD. This guy called me telling to invest in EUR/RUB to double the profit , which he did in a blink and was gone. After that I could see that with in hours all my money was gone my balance was zero and this guy never bothered to call or teach me about forex trading. I knew nothing about forex and I was taken for a ride,with in a week I knew I was scammed,now I wonder how he got my contact number in Dubai,how he deceived me so cleverly. Thank you Trade 12 MT4 and to you Matthew for deceiving me. I have shared my story with all my friends not to trade with Trade 12.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back